*Last week marked the premiere of the brand new Wetv series starring 3-time Grammy Award-winning gospel duo Mary Mary.
They’ve have been the darling little sisters of contemporary gospel since back when they dropped the crossover hit “Shackles (Praise Him)” back in 1998.
Mary Mary, comprised of sisters Trenicia (Tina) and Erica, is now almost 15 years deep in the game, and have families of their own.
Did you catch the premiere last Thursday on WeTV? Well, we know you might be a little bit tired of the reality thing, but this one is a little different. Wait, who are we kidding? It’s a lot different than the fodder of ignorance we’ve come to expect from reality TV as of late. It’s a realitistic and heart-warming look at the inner workings of an African American family. EURweb.com’s Ricardo Hazell was in attendance at New York’s plush Tribeca Grand Hotel for the premiere screening of the new show.
For those that don’t know, their warmth, love of God and family are on full display on the show, and it was also on display during the Q&A session that took place after the screening.
Below are some snaps and video from the event.
Here’s some video that we’re sure will tickle your funny bone, and wet your appetite as to what to expect on this week’s episode, which is slated to air on WeTV tonight and every Thursday at 9 p.m. eastern.
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here