*Last week marked the premiere of the brand new Wetv series starring 3-time Grammy Award-winning gospel duo Mary Mary.
They’ve have been the darling little sisters of contemporary gospel since back when they dropped the crossover hit “Shackles (Praise Him)” back in 1998.
Mary Mary, comprised of sisters Trenicia (Tina) and Erica, is now almost 15 years deep in the game, and have families of their own.
Did you catch the premiere last Thursday on WeTV? Well, we know you might be a little bit tired of the reality thing, but this one is a little different. Wait, who are we kidding? It’s a lot different than the fodder of ignorance we’ve come to expect from reality TV as of late. It’s a realitistic and heart-warming look at the inner workings of an African American family. EURweb.com’s Ricardo Hazell was in attendance at New York’s plush Tribeca Grand Hotel for the premiere screening of the new show.
For those that don’t know, their warmth, love of God and family are on full display on the show, and it was also on display during the Q&A session that took place after the screening.
Below are some snaps and video from the event.
Here’s some video that we’re sure will tickle your funny bone, and wet your appetite as to what to expect on this week’s episode, which is slated to air on WeTV tonight and every Thursday at 9 p.m. eastern.
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here