*A black surgical mask that Michael Jackson is said to have worn the night before he died is now on an auction block with bids already surpassing $220,000.
According to Nate D. Sanders Auctions, which is handling the sale, Jackson wore the mask (pictured above) on June 24, 2009 while rehearsing for his planned “This Is It” tour. It would be his last ever rehearsal.
The auction house claims the mask, made of silk fabric and personally designed by the King of Pop, contains visible traces of MJ’s stage make-up along with a strand of his black hair.
One of MJ’s former bodyguards was in possession of the mask, and swears by its authenticity.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Sheila E. Vows to Protect Prince - Lil Wayne Poses with No 'Respek' Crew
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here