*A black surgical mask that Michael Jackson is said to have worn the night before he died is now on an auction block with bids already surpassing $220,000.
According to Nate D. Sanders Auctions, which is handling the sale, Jackson wore the mask (pictured above) on June 24, 2009 while rehearsing for his planned “This Is It” tour. It would be his last ever rehearsal.
The auction house claims the mask, made of silk fabric and personally designed by the King of Pop, contains visible traces of MJ’s stage make-up along with a strand of his black hair.
One of MJ’s former bodyguards was in possession of the mask, and swears by its authenticity.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here