*A black surgical mask that Michael Jackson is said to have worn the night before he died is now on an auction block with bids already surpassing $220,000.
According to Nate D. Sanders Auctions, which is handling the sale, Jackson wore the mask (pictured above) on June 24, 2009 while rehearsing for his planned “This Is It” tour. It would be his last ever rehearsal.
The auction house claims the mask, made of silk fabric and personally designed by the King of Pop, contains visible traces of MJ’s stage make-up along with a strand of his black hair.
One of MJ’s former bodyguards was in possession of the mask, and swears by its authenticity.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here