*A black surgical mask that Michael Jackson is said to have worn the night before he died is now on an auction block with bids already surpassing $220,000.
According to Nate D. Sanders Auctions, which is handling the sale, Jackson wore the mask (pictured above) on June 24, 2009 while rehearsing for his planned “This Is It” tour. It would be his last ever rehearsal.
The auction house claims the mask, made of silk fabric and personally designed by the King of Pop, contains visible traces of MJ’s stage make-up along with a strand of his black hair.
One of MJ’s former bodyguards was in possession of the mask, and swears by its authenticity.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here