Anyway, Michelle Obama confessed that she has a secret fantasy of coming out the front door of the national house. Who knew the front door could be opened?
She further explained that she would like to get out like a normal person.
“It’s hard to sneak around and do what you want. I’ve done it a couple of times,” she said during a question-and-answer session with a group of children. “But you know, one fantasy I have — and the Secret Service, they keep looking at me because they think I might actually do it — is to walk out the front door and just keep walking. Just go right over there and into some shops, and stop and have some ice cream and — yeah, go shopping.”
The only change she would make as a White House occupant and first lady is make it so that she has a choice to take a stroll on Pennsylvania and visit the sites and go shopping.
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here