Anyway, Michelle Obama confessed that she has a secret fantasy of coming out the front door of the national house. Who knew the front door could be opened?
She further explained that she would like to get out like a normal person.
“It’s hard to sneak around and do what you want. I’ve done it a couple of times,” she said during a question-and-answer session with a group of children. “But you know, one fantasy I have — and the Secret Service, they keep looking at me because they think I might actually do it — is to walk out the front door and just keep walking. Just go right over there and into some shops, and stop and have some ice cream and — yeah, go shopping.”
The only change she would make as a White House occupant and first lady is make it so that she has a choice to take a stroll on Pennsylvania and visit the sites and go shopping.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here