Anyway, Michelle Obama confessed that she has a secret fantasy of coming out the front door of the national house. Who knew the front door could be opened?
She further explained that she would like to get out like a normal person.
“It’s hard to sneak around and do what you want. I’ve done it a couple of times,” she said during a question-and-answer session with a group of children. “But you know, one fantasy I have — and the Secret Service, they keep looking at me because they think I might actually do it — is to walk out the front door and just keep walking. Just go right over there and into some shops, and stop and have some ice cream and — yeah, go shopping.”
The only change she would make as a White House occupant and first lady is make it so that she has a choice to take a stroll on Pennsylvania and visit the sites and go shopping.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here