Anyway, Michelle Obama confessed that she has a secret fantasy of coming out the front door of the national house. Who knew the front door could be opened?
She further explained that she would like to get out like a normal person.
“It’s hard to sneak around and do what you want. I’ve done it a couple of times,” she said during a question-and-answer session with a group of children. “But you know, one fantasy I have — and the Secret Service, they keep looking at me because they think I might actually do it — is to walk out the front door and just keep walking. Just go right over there and into some shops, and stop and have some ice cream and — yeah, go shopping.”
The only change she would make as a White House occupant and first lady is make it so that she has a choice to take a stroll on Pennsylvania and visit the sites and go shopping.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here