*Now this one here is a straight up mess and it’s messy on top of that.
OK, here’s the deal. There’s this alleged drug dealer who kept his business in an unexpected place.
When cops in Folcroft, PA stopped the car that 23-year-old Ray Woods was a passenger in for a traffic citation, he and the driver were searched.
That’s when police became suspicious of a giant bulge in his pants, according to the Philadelphia Daily News.
Woods had tied 89 bags of heroin and cocaine concealed in a larger sack tied to his penis, cops said.
“I’ve seen it down their pants, in their ass, but I’ve never seen it tied to their penis,” Folcroft Police Cpl. Christopher Eiserman told the paper. “I couldn’t believe it.”
At the police station, officers pulled down the alleged perp’s pants and claimed to find 41 bags of heroin and 48 bags of cocaine.
And then things got a little messy.
“I tried to remove it,” Eiserman said. “Unfortunately, and I don’t know if it was nervousness or not, but [Woods] started urinating all over.”
In case you’re wondering, Woods was charged with possession with intent to deliver … and some other crimes.
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here