*Now this one here is a straight up mess and it’s messy on top of that.
OK, here’s the deal. There’s this alleged drug dealer who kept his business in an unexpected place.
When cops in Folcroft, PA stopped the car that 23-year-old Ray Woods was a passenger in for a traffic citation, he and the driver were searched.
That’s when police became suspicious of a giant bulge in his pants, according to the Philadelphia Daily News.
Woods had tied 89 bags of heroin and cocaine concealed in a larger sack tied to his penis, cops said.
“I’ve seen it down their pants, in their ass, but I’ve never seen it tied to their penis,” Folcroft Police Cpl. Christopher Eiserman told the paper. “I couldn’t believe it.”
At the police station, officers pulled down the alleged perp’s pants and claimed to find 41 bags of heroin and 48 bags of cocaine.
And then things got a little messy.
“I tried to remove it,” Eiserman said. “Unfortunately, and I don’t know if it was nervousness or not, but [Woods] started urinating all over.”
In case you’re wondering, Woods was charged with possession with intent to deliver … and some other crimes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here