*Now this one here is a straight up mess and it’s messy on top of that.
OK, here’s the deal. There’s this alleged drug dealer who kept his business in an unexpected place.
When cops in Folcroft, PA stopped the car that 23-year-old Ray Woods was a passenger in for a traffic citation, he and the driver were searched.
That’s when police became suspicious of a giant bulge in his pants, according to the Philadelphia Daily News.
Woods had tied 89 bags of heroin and cocaine concealed in a larger sack tied to his penis, cops said.
“I’ve seen it down their pants, in their ass, but I’ve never seen it tied to their penis,” Folcroft Police Cpl. Christopher Eiserman told the paper. “I couldn’t believe it.”
At the police station, officers pulled down the alleged perp’s pants and claimed to find 41 bags of heroin and 48 bags of cocaine.
And then things got a little messy.
“I tried to remove it,” Eiserman said. “Unfortunately, and I don’t know if it was nervousness or not, but [Woods] started urinating all over.”
In case you’re wondering, Woods was charged with possession with intent to deliver … and some other crimes.
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here