It’s come to this. He’s in a messy situation these days.
Storch is being sued by an aspiring singer … who claims she paid him mucho dollars to produce her album … but he was too drugged out to get the job done, according to TMZ.
The woman on the attack is Treena Ruberg … who claims Storch — who’s worked with superstars like Dr. Dre, Beyonce, Justin Timberlake and more — agreed to produce 6 songs for Treena in exchange for $45,000 back in October 2011 … $30k of which she paid up front.
According to Treena’s lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Storch acknowledged he had a previous drug problem … but insisted he was now “cured of his past problem” and would be able to deliver the tracks by the end of November.
But Treena says Storch straight up lied … claiming he “continued to have a drug addiction and other personal problems which rendered him incapable of producing any recordings.”
Now, Treena says she wants her $30k back … plus an additional $70k for all of the out-of-pocket expenses she incurred during the process … including plane flights, studio time and having to hire another producer.
Calls to Storch’s rep have not been returned.
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here