It’s come to this. He’s in a messy situation these days.
Storch is being sued by an aspiring singer … who claims she paid him mucho dollars to produce her album … but he was too drugged out to get the job done, according to TMZ.
The woman on the attack is Treena Ruberg … who claims Storch — who’s worked with superstars like Dr. Dre, Beyonce, Justin Timberlake and more — agreed to produce 6 songs for Treena in exchange for $45,000 back in October 2011 … $30k of which she paid up front.
According to Treena’s lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Storch acknowledged he had a previous drug problem … but insisted he was now “cured of his past problem” and would be able to deliver the tracks by the end of November.
But Treena says Storch straight up lied … claiming he “continued to have a drug addiction and other personal problems which rendered him incapable of producing any recordings.”
Now, Treena says she wants her $30k back … plus an additional $70k for all of the out-of-pocket expenses she incurred during the process … including plane flights, studio time and having to hire another producer.
Calls to Storch’s rep have not been returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here