It’s come to this. He’s in a messy situation these days.
Storch is being sued by an aspiring singer … who claims she paid him mucho dollars to produce her album … but he was too drugged out to get the job done, according to TMZ.
The woman on the attack is Treena Ruberg … who claims Storch — who’s worked with superstars like Dr. Dre, Beyonce, Justin Timberlake and more — agreed to produce 6 songs for Treena in exchange for $45,000 back in October 2011 … $30k of which she paid up front.
According to Treena’s lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Storch acknowledged he had a previous drug problem … but insisted he was now “cured of his past problem” and would be able to deliver the tracks by the end of November.
But Treena says Storch straight up lied … claiming he “continued to have a drug addiction and other personal problems which rendered him incapable of producing any recordings.”
Now, Treena says she wants her $30k back … plus an additional $70k for all of the out-of-pocket expenses she incurred during the process … including plane flights, studio time and having to hire another producer.
Calls to Storch’s rep have not been returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here