*Hey folks, it’s Mr. Laughalulah, Duvale Murchison here with this weeks funny business.
When you hear the words Birmingham, Alabama, what is the first thing that comes to mind?
Well, for us here at Laughalujah when we hear it, we think of Mrs. V. She’s a mother of 7 kids, a minister and an incredibly funny comedienne.
We captured her performance on the Laughalujah Mega Comedy Jam DVD and when I say she destroyed the house, I mean that! Mrs. V brings that “comedy fiya” to the stage with a clever ability to mix church experiences with every day stuff and make it so doggone funny.
If you have never had an appreciation for weaves, well, perhaps Mrs V might just change your mind. Or, at least you’ll laugh your behind off the next time you see one.
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here