*Hey folks, it’s Mr. Laughalulah, Duvale Murchison here with this weeks funny business.
When you hear the words Birmingham, Alabama, what is the first thing that comes to mind?
Well, for us here at Laughalujah when we hear it, we think of Mrs. V. She’s a mother of 7 kids, a minister and an incredibly funny comedienne.
We captured her performance on the Laughalujah Mega Comedy Jam DVD and when I say she destroyed the house, I mean that! Mrs. V brings that “comedy fiya” to the stage with a clever ability to mix church experiences with every day stuff and make it so doggone funny.
If you have never had an appreciation for weaves, well, perhaps Mrs V might just change your mind. Or, at least you’ll laugh your behind off the next time you see one.
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here