*Hey folks, it’s Mr. Laughalulah, Duvale Murchison here with this weeks funny business.
When you hear the words Birmingham, Alabama, what is the first thing that comes to mind?
Well, for us here at Laughalujah when we hear it, we think of Mrs. V. She’s a mother of 7 kids, a minister and an incredibly funny comedienne.
We captured her performance on the Laughalujah Mega Comedy Jam DVD and when I say she destroyed the house, I mean that! Mrs. V brings that “comedy fiya” to the stage with a clever ability to mix church experiences with every day stuff and make it so doggone funny.
If you have never had an appreciation for weaves, well, perhaps Mrs V might just change your mind. Or, at least you’ll laugh your behind off the next time you see one.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here