*Hey folks, it’s Mr. Laughalulah, Duvale Murchison here with this weeks funny business.
When you hear the words Birmingham, Alabama, what is the first thing that comes to mind?
Well, for us here at Laughalujah when we hear it, we think of Mrs. V. She’s a mother of 7 kids, a minister and an incredibly funny comedienne.
We captured her performance on the Laughalujah Mega Comedy Jam DVD and when I say she destroyed the house, I mean that! Mrs. V brings that “comedy fiya” to the stage with a clever ability to mix church experiences with every day stuff and make it so doggone funny.
If you have never had an appreciation for weaves, well, perhaps Mrs V might just change your mind. Or, at least you’ll laugh your behind off the next time you see one.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here