*With her ongoing appearances across the world to promote her latest album K.I.S.S., Grammy winning singer, song-writer and actress Mya showed off her music talents at Mokai Miami on Miami Beach this past Thursday evening. She entertained the crowd with numerous songs including singing one of her classics, “Ghetto Superstar. ”
The R&B singer has been appearing in various venues to get the word out to the fans about her new album and music.
Mya also hung out that evening with celebrity and newsmaker interview journalist Chris Yandek of CYInterview.com who has been featured here on EURweb in the past. (See photo of Mya and Chris below.) The two have known each other since 2009 when Mr. Yandek did Mya’s first interview after being announced to the cast of “Dancing with the Stars.” Ms. Harrison was the runner up of that season’s cast.
The music star and the interviewer partied the night away with Mya’s stylist Leon Frager, Stephen Brevig of Premium Image Studios, Tatiana Noboa of Capitol Collective and numerous others. Mya’s outfit for the evening was designed by Natalya Toporova.
Regarding Mya and the evening’s performance, Chris Yandek said: “She has all the talent in the world and the crowd really enjoyed her stuff. It’s always a real pleasure to be around such a nice person who has so much to offer the entertainment world.”
You can find out more about Mya at Chris Yandek’s CYInterview.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Derek Fisher Fired As Head Coach of the Knicks
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here