Apply the above to rapper Mystikal. That’s because he’ll be going back to jail for three months because of a probation violation.
Mystikal, 41, whose real name is Michael Tyler, was released from a Louisiana prison in 2010 after serving six years for sexual battery and extortion. He’ll be returning to jail May 14, according to TheAP.
On Monday, state District Judge Tony Marabella added the extra time as a condition of Tyler’s five-year probation in the extortion case because he was arrested in February on a misdemeanor charge of domestic abuse battery.
Prosecutor Sue Bernie told The Advocate that Tyler violated his probation, which called for him to remain free of any arrests and convictions.
Tyler’s attorney says Marabella ordered Tyler to spend another 90 days in jail but is giving him credit for the nine days he was detained after his arrest.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here