Apply the above to rapper Mystikal. That’s because he’ll be going back to jail for three months because of a probation violation.
Mystikal, 41, whose real name is Michael Tyler, was released from a Louisiana prison in 2010 after serving six years for sexual battery and extortion. He’ll be returning to jail May 14, according to TheAP.
On Monday, state District Judge Tony Marabella added the extra time as a condition of Tyler’s five-year probation in the extortion case because he was arrested in February on a misdemeanor charge of domestic abuse battery.
Prosecutor Sue Bernie told The Advocate that Tyler violated his probation, which called for him to remain free of any arrests and convictions.
Tyler’s attorney says Marabella ordered Tyler to spend another 90 days in jail but is giving him credit for the nine days he was detained after his arrest.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here