Apply the above to rapper Mystikal. That’s because he’ll be going back to jail for three months because of a probation violation.
Mystikal, 41, whose real name is Michael Tyler, was released from a Louisiana prison in 2010 after serving six years for sexual battery and extortion. He’ll be returning to jail May 14, according to TheAP.
On Monday, state District Judge Tony Marabella added the extra time as a condition of Tyler’s five-year probation in the extortion case because he was arrested in February on a misdemeanor charge of domestic abuse battery.
Prosecutor Sue Bernie told The Advocate that Tyler violated his probation, which called for him to remain free of any arrests and convictions.
Tyler’s attorney says Marabella ordered Tyler to spend another 90 days in jail but is giving him credit for the nine days he was detained after his arrest.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here