Apply the above to rapper Mystikal. That’s because he’ll be going back to jail for three months because of a probation violation.
Mystikal, 41, whose real name is Michael Tyler, was released from a Louisiana prison in 2010 after serving six years for sexual battery and extortion. He’ll be returning to jail May 14, according to TheAP.
On Monday, state District Judge Tony Marabella added the extra time as a condition of Tyler’s five-year probation in the extortion case because he was arrested in February on a misdemeanor charge of domestic abuse battery.
Prosecutor Sue Bernie told The Advocate that Tyler violated his probation, which called for him to remain free of any arrests and convictions.
Tyler’s attorney says Marabella ordered Tyler to spend another 90 days in jail but is giving him credit for the nine days he was detained after his arrest.
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here