*It’s been 18 years since the O.J. Simpson trial and still more is being uncovered about the case.
A new book, “O.J. Is Innocent and I Can Prove It,” claims that the Heisman Trophy winner was not the killer of his deceased wife and her friend. Private investigator William C. Dear said he found the murder weapon in Simpson’s son’s storage locker and claims that Jason was the true killer.
Dear claims Simpson didn’t arrive on the crime scene until after his ex-wife and her friend were dead.
It took him 17 years, but Dear says he found circumstantial evidence that links (O.J.’s son) Jason to the murders, but his father went to trial to cover it up.
Dear says he went through Jason’s trash and recovered a hunting knife. A murder weapon was not found at the crime scene.
And it appears as if Jason has a bit of a history of violence. Two months before the murders, he had assaulted his girlfriend.
But no other arrests were made regarding the murder.
Check out the full story at the Daily Mail.
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here