*It’s been 18 years since the O.J. Simpson trial and still more is being uncovered about the case.
A new book, “O.J. Is Innocent and I Can Prove It,” claims that the Heisman Trophy winner was not the killer of his deceased wife and her friend. Private investigator William C. Dear said he found the murder weapon in Simpson’s son’s storage locker and claims that Jason was the true killer.
Dear claims Simpson didn’t arrive on the crime scene until after his ex-wife and her friend were dead.
It took him 17 years, but Dear says he found circumstantial evidence that links (O.J.’s son) Jason to the murders, but his father went to trial to cover it up.
Dear says he went through Jason’s trash and recovered a hunting knife. A murder weapon was not found at the crime scene.
And it appears as if Jason has a bit of a history of violence. Two months before the murders, he had assaulted his girlfriend.
But no other arrests were made regarding the murder.
Check out the full story at the Daily Mail.
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here