*It’s been 18 years since the O.J. Simpson trial and still more is being uncovered about the case.
A new book, “O.J. Is Innocent and I Can Prove It,” claims that the Heisman Trophy winner was not the killer of his deceased wife and her friend. Private investigator William C. Dear said he found the murder weapon in Simpson’s son’s storage locker and claims that Jason was the true killer.
Dear claims Simpson didn’t arrive on the crime scene until after his ex-wife and her friend were dead.
It took him 17 years, but Dear says he found circumstantial evidence that links (O.J.’s son) Jason to the murders, but his father went to trial to cover it up.
Dear says he went through Jason’s trash and recovered a hunting knife. A murder weapon was not found at the crime scene.
And it appears as if Jason has a bit of a history of violence. Two months before the murders, he had assaulted his girlfriend.
But no other arrests were made regarding the murder.
Check out the full story at the Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here