*It’s been 18 years since the O.J. Simpson trial and still more is being uncovered about the case.
A new book, “O.J. Is Innocent and I Can Prove It,” claims that the Heisman Trophy winner was not the killer of his deceased wife and her friend. Private investigator William C. Dear said he found the murder weapon in Simpson’s son’s storage locker and claims that Jason was the true killer.
Dear claims Simpson didn’t arrive on the crime scene until after his ex-wife and her friend were dead.
It took him 17 years, but Dear says he found circumstantial evidence that links (O.J.’s son) Jason to the murders, but his father went to trial to cover it up.
Dear says he went through Jason’s trash and recovered a hunting knife. A murder weapon was not found at the crime scene.
And it appears as if Jason has a bit of a history of violence. Two months before the murders, he had assaulted his girlfriend.
But no other arrests were made regarding the murder.
Check out the full story at the Daily Mail.
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here