*It’s been 18 years since the O.J. Simpson trial and still more is being uncovered about the case.
A new book, “O.J. Is Innocent and I Can Prove It,” claims that the Heisman Trophy winner was not the killer of his deceased wife and her friend. Private investigator William C. Dear said he found the murder weapon in Simpson’s son’s storage locker and claims that Jason was the true killer.
Dear claims Simpson didn’t arrive on the crime scene until after his ex-wife and her friend were dead.
It took him 17 years, but Dear says he found circumstantial evidence that links (O.J.’s son) Jason to the murders, but his father went to trial to cover it up.
Dear says he went through Jason’s trash and recovered a hunting knife. A murder weapon was not found at the crime scene.
And it appears as if Jason has a bit of a history of violence. Two months before the murders, he had assaulted his girlfriend.
But no other arrests were made regarding the murder.
Check out the full story at the Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here