*Nicki Minaj has reportedly said goodbye to Twitter.
The rapper tweeted farewell to her 11 million followers on Sunday night after engaging in a battle with fansite Nicki Daily, which had started to leak her songs online.
After choice were exchanged between the artist and a group of followers she called “very mean,” she bypassed the usual move of blocking certain members and instead shut down her entire account.
“Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f-cking bye,” she wrote just before taking down her profile.
She has a 30-day grace period to return or face her account’s permanent deletion — and the loss of 11 million members.
As previously reported, her new album “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded” was just released and entered at No. 1 on the Billboard 200.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here