*Nicki Minaj has reportedly said goodbye to Twitter.
The rapper tweeted farewell to her 11 million followers on Sunday night after engaging in a battle with fansite Nicki Daily, which had started to leak her songs online.
After choice were exchanged between the artist and a group of followers she called “very mean,” she bypassed the usual move of blocking certain members and instead shut down her entire account.
“Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f-cking bye,” she wrote just before taking down her profile.
She has a 30-day grace period to return or face her account’s permanent deletion — and the loss of 11 million members.
As previously reported, her new album “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded” was just released and entered at No. 1 on the Billboard 200.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here