*Nicki Minaj has reportedly said goodbye to Twitter.
The rapper tweeted farewell to her 11 million followers on Sunday night after engaging in a battle with fansite Nicki Daily, which had started to leak her songs online.
After choice were exchanged between the artist and a group of followers she called “very mean,” she bypassed the usual move of blocking certain members and instead shut down her entire account.
“Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f-cking bye,” she wrote just before taking down her profile.
She has a 30-day grace period to return or face her account’s permanent deletion — and the loss of 11 million members.
As previously reported, her new album “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded” was just released and entered at No. 1 on the Billboard 200.
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here