*Nicki Minaj has reportedly said goodbye to Twitter.
The rapper tweeted farewell to her 11 million followers on Sunday night after engaging in a battle with fansite Nicki Daily, which had started to leak her songs online.
After choice were exchanged between the artist and a group of followers she called “very mean,” she bypassed the usual move of blocking certain members and instead shut down her entire account.
“Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f-cking bye,” she wrote just before taking down her profile.
She has a 30-day grace period to return or face her account’s permanent deletion — and the loss of 11 million members.
As previously reported, her new album “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded” was just released and entered at No. 1 on the Billboard 200.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here