*Nicki Minaj has reportedly said goodbye to Twitter.
The rapper tweeted farewell to her 11 million followers on Sunday night after engaging in a battle with fansite Nicki Daily, which had started to leak her songs online.
After choice were exchanged between the artist and a group of followers she called “very mean,” she bypassed the usual move of blocking certain members and instead shut down her entire account.
“Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f-cking bye,” she wrote just before taking down her profile.
She has a 30-day grace period to return or face her account’s permanent deletion — and the loss of 11 million members.
As previously reported, her new album “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded” was just released and entered at No. 1 on the Billboard 200.
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here