*Nicki Minaj announced today that she’s launching a new fragrance made especially for her fans.
“I designed this scent and bottle with my Barbz in mind; I know they will love it!” the rapper told WWD.
Due this fall from Give Back Brands LLC, the same company that launched Justin Bieber‘s Someday perfume, Nicki’s signature scent will be an “extension of [her] creative expression.”
Last year, Nicki launched a line of nail polishes with OPI and is currently the face of MAC Cosmetics’ Viva Glam campaign.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- 'Horrific Video' of 2 Friends Speeding to Their Death Released (Watch)
- Janet Jackson Scores Seventh No. 1 Album With ‘Unbreakable’
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here