*Nicki Minaj announced today that she’s launching a new fragrance made especially for her fans.
“I designed this scent and bottle with my Barbz in mind; I know they will love it!” the rapper told WWD.
Due this fall from Give Back Brands LLC, the same company that launched Justin Bieber‘s Someday perfume, Nicki’s signature scent will be an “extension of [her] creative expression.”
Last year, Nicki launched a line of nail polishes with OPI and is currently the face of MAC Cosmetics’ Viva Glam campaign.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here