*Nicki Minaj announced today that she’s launching a new fragrance made especially for her fans.
“I designed this scent and bottle with my Barbz in mind; I know they will love it!” the rapper told WWD.
Due this fall from Give Back Brands LLC, the same company that launched Justin Bieber‘s Someday perfume, Nicki’s signature scent will be an “extension of [her] creative expression.”
Last year, Nicki launched a line of nail polishes with OPI and is currently the face of MAC Cosmetics’ Viva Glam campaign.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here