*Nicki Minaj announced today that she’s launching a new fragrance made especially for her fans.
“I designed this scent and bottle with my Barbz in mind; I know they will love it!” the rapper told WWD.
Due this fall from Give Back Brands LLC, the same company that launched Justin Bieber‘s Someday perfume, Nicki’s signature scent will be an “extension of [her] creative expression.”
Last year, Nicki launched a line of nail polishes with OPI and is currently the face of MAC Cosmetics’ Viva Glam campaign.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here