*Nicki Minaj announced today that she’s launching a new fragrance made especially for her fans.
“I designed this scent and bottle with my Barbz in mind; I know they will love it!” the rapper told WWD.
Due this fall from Give Back Brands LLC, the same company that launched Justin Bieber‘s Someday perfume, Nicki’s signature scent will be an “extension of [her] creative expression.”
Last year, Nicki launched a line of nail polishes with OPI and is currently the face of MAC Cosmetics’ Viva Glam campaign.
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here