*Nicki Minaj this week earns her second consecutive No.1 album, as “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded” sold 253,000 copies to top the Billboard Albums Chart.
The album unseated last week’s No. 1 album, Madonna’s “MDNA,” which features Minaj in the set’s first single, “Give Me All Your Luvin.” Madonna not only lost the top spot, but she set a record for the biggest fall off in history. “MDNA” sold just 48,000 copies in its second week to fall to No. 8 on the chart. It represented an 87 percent drop in sales, the largest in SoundScan history.
At No. 2 is Adele, who sold 153,000 copies of her sophomore record “21” – a rise of 26 percent for its 59th week in the chart. No.3 belonged to country trio Rascal Flatts, whose album “Changed” sold 130,000 copies.
Minaj is likely to keep her position at the top of the charts next week, as the only new faces will be blues rock veteran Bonnie Raitt and Florence And The Machine’s “Unplugged” album.
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here