*Last week EURweb.com’s Ricardo A. Hazell was in at the crossroads of the world, Times Square in New York City, for the unveiling of the highly-anticipated Lumia 900 smartphone from Nokia.
The event was one blockbuster of an affair as Nicki Minaj performed some of the songs from her new album “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded,” released the same day as the Lumia 900.
From our vantage point in the R Lounge of the Renaissance Hotel, it appeared as if there were millions instead of thousands of people crammed into an impossibly small space. But hey! New Yorkers do that everyday.
Here are some photos and video of how it all went down.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here