*Last week EURweb.com’s Ricardo A. Hazell was in at the crossroads of the world, Times Square in New York City, for the unveiling of the highly-anticipated Lumia 900 smartphone from Nokia.
The event was one blockbuster of an affair as Nicki Minaj performed some of the songs from her new album “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded,” released the same day as the Lumia 900.
From our vantage point in the R Lounge of the Renaissance Hotel, it appeared as if there were millions instead of thousands of people crammed into an impossibly small space. But hey! New Yorkers do that everyday.
Here are some photos and video of how it all went down.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here