*Last week EURweb.com’s Ricardo A. Hazell was in at the crossroads of the world, Times Square in New York City, for the unveiling of the highly-anticipated Lumia 900 smartphone from Nokia.
The event was one blockbuster of an affair as Nicki Minaj performed some of the songs from her new album “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded,” released the same day as the Lumia 900.
From our vantage point in the R Lounge of the Renaissance Hotel, it appeared as if there were millions instead of thousands of people crammed into an impossibly small space. But hey! New Yorkers do that everyday.
Here are some photos and video of how it all went down.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here