*Last week EURweb.com’s Ricardo A. Hazell was in at the crossroads of the world, Times Square in New York City, for the unveiling of the highly-anticipated Lumia 900 smartphone from Nokia.
The event was one blockbuster of an affair as Nicki Minaj performed some of the songs from her new album “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded,” released the same day as the Lumia 900.
From our vantage point in the R Lounge of the Renaissance Hotel, it appeared as if there were millions instead of thousands of people crammed into an impossibly small space. But hey! New Yorkers do that everyday.
Here are some photos and video of how it all went down.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here