*Last week EURweb.com’s Ricardo A. Hazell was in at the crossroads of the world, Times Square in New York City, for the unveiling of the highly-anticipated Lumia 900 smartphone from Nokia.
The event was one blockbuster of an affair as Nicki Minaj performed some of the songs from her new album “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded,” released the same day as the Lumia 900.
From our vantage point in the R Lounge of the Renaissance Hotel, it appeared as if there were millions instead of thousands of people crammed into an impossibly small space. But hey! New Yorkers do that everyday.
Here are some photos and video of how it all went down.
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Crazy Mom who Killed Her Kids: 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here