Viewers get a huge weekly dose of her three children Dominic, Donielle, and Dia on TLC’s “Leave it to Niecy,” and it became quite apparent early in the season that funny runs in the family.
“Let me tell you something. I’m a funny girl, and I gave birth to what? Funny. I can’t help it,” says Nash. “It just is what it is, and my kids have been around my antics so long, it kind of rubs off a little bit. So when it comes to what you see, you only see what is really manifesting in our lives at the time.”
The reality series – which airs Sundays at 10 on TLC and reruns on OWN – so far has Niecy’s kids offering their dry wit on such activities as going unplugged for a weekend, eating healthy meals and participating in their mother’s new Christmas traditions.
“My house is full of antics, mayhem, foolishness, carrying on, cutting up, shucking and jiving, and I have that whether cameras are there or not,” says Nash. “Our youngest just had us up with her shenanigans and hijinks all night. So, it’s all the time, even off camera.”
Below, Jay and Niecy explain how they incorporate the cameras into their family bonding routines, and Niecy lays out exactly what she wants viewers to learn from her second marriage.
Below, Dia wants permission to get a weave.
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here