Viewers get a huge weekly dose of her three children Dominic, Donielle, and Dia on TLC’s “Leave it to Niecy,” and it became quite apparent early in the season that funny runs in the family.
“Let me tell you something. I’m a funny girl, and I gave birth to what? Funny. I can’t help it,” says Nash. “It just is what it is, and my kids have been around my antics so long, it kind of rubs off a little bit. So when it comes to what you see, you only see what is really manifesting in our lives at the time.”
The reality series – which airs Sundays at 10 on TLC and reruns on OWN – so far has Niecy’s kids offering their dry wit on such activities as going unplugged for a weekend, eating healthy meals and participating in their mother’s new Christmas traditions.
“My house is full of antics, mayhem, foolishness, carrying on, cutting up, shucking and jiving, and I have that whether cameras are there or not,” says Nash. “Our youngest just had us up with her shenanigans and hijinks all night. So, it’s all the time, even off camera.”
Below, Jay and Niecy explain how they incorporate the cameras into their family bonding routines, and Niecy lays out exactly what she wants viewers to learn from her second marriage.
Below, Dia wants permission to get a weave.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here