Viewers get a huge weekly dose of her three children Dominic, Donielle, and Dia on TLC’s “Leave it to Niecy,” and it became quite apparent early in the season that funny runs in the family.
“Let me tell you something. I’m a funny girl, and I gave birth to what? Funny. I can’t help it,” says Nash. “It just is what it is, and my kids have been around my antics so long, it kind of rubs off a little bit. So when it comes to what you see, you only see what is really manifesting in our lives at the time.”
The reality series – which airs Sundays at 10 on TLC and reruns on OWN – so far has Niecy’s kids offering their dry wit on such activities as going unplugged for a weekend, eating healthy meals and participating in their mother’s new Christmas traditions.
“My house is full of antics, mayhem, foolishness, carrying on, cutting up, shucking and jiving, and I have that whether cameras are there or not,” says Nash. “Our youngest just had us up with her shenanigans and hijinks all night. So, it’s all the time, even off camera.”
Below, Jay and Niecy explain how they incorporate the cameras into their family bonding routines, and Niecy lays out exactly what she wants viewers to learn from her second marriage.
Below, Dia wants permission to get a weave.
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here