*Latarsha Rose of “The Hunger Games” and Omari Hardwick are the latest additions to BET’s hourlong pilot “Being Mary Jane” (formerly “Single Black Female”).
As previously reported, Gabrielle Union stars as successful talk show host Mary Jane Paul looking to one day become the No.1 nightly news anchor while searching for Mr. Right.
Rose will play Dr. Lisa Hudson, Mary Jane’s best friend from college, described as a professional yet conflicted single woman whose strong religious values have driven her to a life of celibacy. Hardwick will play Mary Jane’s love interest.
The pilot was written by Mara Brock Akil and will be directed by Salim Akil.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here