*During lunch earlier this week at a posh Beverly Hills restaurant, Oprah Winfrey foot the bill for a homeless man to have a lavish lunch.
The TV mogul was in a creative meeting with executives from her OWN network on the Scarpetta eaterie’s patio, and enjoyed a five-course meal while she listened to her employees pitch ideas.
According to the New York Post, a man walked up and asked for a bowl of soup. O responded by giving him a wad of cash and ordering him a feast of food from the restaurant.
A source says Oprah was heard saying, “Please, can we get him some money, get him a meal.”
When the man told the star his name was Eddie, she reportedly replied, “God bless you, Eddie.”
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here