*During lunch earlier this week at a posh Beverly Hills restaurant, Oprah Winfrey foot the bill for a homeless man to have a lavish lunch.
The TV mogul was in a creative meeting with executives from her OWN network on the Scarpetta eaterie’s patio, and enjoyed a five-course meal while she listened to her employees pitch ideas.
According to the New York Post, a man walked up and asked for a bowl of soup. O responded by giving him a wad of cash and ordering him a feast of food from the restaurant.
A source says Oprah was heard saying, “Please, can we get him some money, get him a meal.”
When the man told the star his name was Eddie, she reportedly replied, “God bless you, Eddie.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here