*During lunch earlier this week at a posh Beverly Hills restaurant, Oprah Winfrey foot the bill for a homeless man to have a lavish lunch.
The TV mogul was in a creative meeting with executives from her OWN network on the Scarpetta eaterie’s patio, and enjoyed a five-course meal while she listened to her employees pitch ideas.
According to the New York Post, a man walked up and asked for a bowl of soup. O responded by giving him a wad of cash and ordering him a feast of food from the restaurant.
A source says Oprah was heard saying, “Please, can we get him some money, get him a meal.”
When the man told the star his name was Eddie, she reportedly replied, “God bless you, Eddie.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here