*During lunch earlier this week at a posh Beverly Hills restaurant, Oprah Winfrey foot the bill for a homeless man to have a lavish lunch.
The TV mogul was in a creative meeting with executives from her OWN network on the Scarpetta eaterie’s patio, and enjoyed a five-course meal while she listened to her employees pitch ideas.
According to the New York Post, a man walked up and asked for a bowl of soup. O responded by giving him a wad of cash and ordering him a feast of food from the restaurant.
A source says Oprah was heard saying, “Please, can we get him some money, get him a meal.”
When the man told the star his name was Eddie, she reportedly replied, “God bless you, Eddie.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here