She’s not only on the cover she’s doubly on the cover. You’re not seeing double, you’re seeing her twice; young and old … er.
In case you haven’t seen it yet, Oprah takes a little bite out of Jennifer Hudson’s Weight Watchers campaign where she sings with herself by gracing the new cover of O magazine with a photoshopped image of herself at 21 with her 58-year old self.
The story is unique because she does something that all of us might need to do. She wrote a letter to her 21-year old self that showed how much they have grown.
But if you have issues with the past, this act may help you settle some things you left behind, show you how to improve what you think hasn’t, and also give better insight into how much you’ve grown and what areas need growth (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here