She’s not only on the cover she’s doubly on the cover. You’re not seeing double, you’re seeing her twice; young and old … er.
In case you haven’t seen it yet, Oprah takes a little bite out of Jennifer Hudson’s Weight Watchers campaign where she sings with herself by gracing the new cover of O magazine with a photoshopped image of herself at 21 with her 58-year old self.
The story is unique because she does something that all of us might need to do. She wrote a letter to her 21-year old self that showed how much they have grown.
But if you have issues with the past, this act may help you settle some things you left behind, show you how to improve what you think hasn’t, and also give better insight into how much you’ve grown and what areas need growth (more…)
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here