She’s not only on the cover she’s doubly on the cover. You’re not seeing double, you’re seeing her twice; young and old … er.
In case you haven’t seen it yet, Oprah takes a little bite out of Jennifer Hudson’s Weight Watchers campaign where she sings with herself by gracing the new cover of O magazine with a photoshopped image of herself at 21 with her 58-year old self.
The story is unique because she does something that all of us might need to do. She wrote a letter to her 21-year old self that showed how much they have grown.
But if you have issues with the past, this act may help you settle some things you left behind, show you how to improve what you think hasn’t, and also give better insight into how much you’ve grown and what areas need growth (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here