She’s not only on the cover she’s doubly on the cover. You’re not seeing double, you’re seeing her twice; young and old … er.
In case you haven’t seen it yet, Oprah takes a little bite out of Jennifer Hudson’s Weight Watchers campaign where she sings with herself by gracing the new cover of O magazine with a photoshopped image of herself at 21 with her 58-year old self.
The story is unique because she does something that all of us might need to do. She wrote a letter to her 21-year old self that showed how much they have grown.
But if you have issues with the past, this act may help you settle some things you left behind, show you how to improve what you think hasn’t, and also give better insight into how much you’ve grown and what areas need growth (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here