She’s not only on the cover she’s doubly on the cover. You’re not seeing double, you’re seeing her twice; young and old … er.
In case you haven’t seen it yet, Oprah takes a little bite out of Jennifer Hudson’s Weight Watchers campaign where she sings with herself by gracing the new cover of O magazine with a photoshopped image of herself at 21 with her 58-year old self.
The story is unique because she does something that all of us might need to do. She wrote a letter to her 21-year old self that showed how much they have grown.
But if you have issues with the past, this act may help you settle some things you left behind, show you how to improve what you think hasn’t, and also give better insight into how much you’ve grown and what areas need growth (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here