On Monday, when she appeared on the CBS morning news show, Oprah Winfrey said she’s still “100 percent behind” President Obama, but won’t have time to campaign for him this year.
“I actually love our president and have the utmost respect for him and that office and what it takes to be there,” Winfrey told CBS’s Early Show. “I will not be out because I’m trying to fix a network.”
Winfrey threw her support behind Obama four years ago and even hit the campaign trail on his behalf. But she said that problems with the low-rated Oprah Winfrey Network will keep her from being an active participant in the campaign this time.
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here