On Monday, when she appeared on the CBS morning news show, Oprah Winfrey said she’s still “100 percent behind” President Obama, but won’t have time to campaign for him this year.
“I actually love our president and have the utmost respect for him and that office and what it takes to be there,” Winfrey told CBS’s Early Show. “I will not be out because I’m trying to fix a network.”
Winfrey threw her support behind Obama four years ago and even hit the campaign trail on his behalf. But she said that problems with the low-rated Oprah Winfrey Network will keep her from being an active participant in the campaign this time.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here