On Monday, when she appeared on the CBS morning news show, Oprah Winfrey said she’s still “100 percent behind” President Obama, but won’t have time to campaign for him this year.
“I actually love our president and have the utmost respect for him and that office and what it takes to be there,” Winfrey told CBS’s Early Show. “I will not be out because I’m trying to fix a network.”
Winfrey threw her support behind Obama four years ago and even hit the campaign trail on his behalf. But she said that problems with the low-rated Oprah Winfrey Network will keep her from being an active participant in the campaign this time.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here