On Monday, when she appeared on the CBS morning news show, Oprah Winfrey said she’s still “100 percent behind” President Obama, but won’t have time to campaign for him this year.
“I actually love our president and have the utmost respect for him and that office and what it takes to be there,” Winfrey told CBS’s Early Show. “I will not be out because I’m trying to fix a network.”
Winfrey threw her support behind Obama four years ago and even hit the campaign trail on his behalf. But she said that problems with the low-rated Oprah Winfrey Network will keep her from being an active participant in the campaign this time.
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here