According to reports, “O,” “The Oprah Magazine” is down millions of dollars in advertising sales in comparison to last year.
The Association of Magazine Media reports that ad sale revenue was $48.8 million in 2011. However, this year ad sales are at a low of $34.2 million, which translates to a decrease of 24.1 percent. The magazine’s newsstand sales have also been declining as of late.
According to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, in the second half of 2011 sales declined by a whopping 32 percent, while on average the decline with other major magazines was merely 10 percent.
Could Oprah’s “O” join OWN in laying off personnel and “restructuring?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here