According to reports, “O,” “The Oprah Magazine” is down millions of dollars in advertising sales in comparison to last year.
The Association of Magazine Media reports that ad sale revenue was $48.8 million in 2011. However, this year ad sales are at a low of $34.2 million, which translates to a decrease of 24.1 percent. The magazine’s newsstand sales have also been declining as of late.
According to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, in the second half of 2011 sales declined by a whopping 32 percent, while on average the decline with other major magazines was merely 10 percent.
Could Oprah’s “O” join OWN in laying off personnel and “restructuring?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here