According to reports, “O,” “The Oprah Magazine” is down millions of dollars in advertising sales in comparison to last year.
The Association of Magazine Media reports that ad sale revenue was $48.8 million in 2011. However, this year ad sales are at a low of $34.2 million, which translates to a decrease of 24.1 percent. The magazine’s newsstand sales have also been declining as of late.
According to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, in the second half of 2011 sales declined by a whopping 32 percent, while on average the decline with other major magazines was merely 10 percent.
Could Oprah’s “O” join OWN in laying off personnel and “restructuring?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Kardashian Friend Malika Haqq Apologizes for DUI Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here