Now the talk is manifesting a walk with a coming biopic based on her autobiography “Foxy: My Life In Three Acts.”
The book is a juicy read with coverage about her many relationships, sex, and wild druggy sex.
Well, pretty much sexy like her alter ego Foxy Brown.
“’Foxy’ succeeds at a stark impression of Grier’s courage and inner strength without the use of rose-colored glasses. Imprint Entertainment looks forward to bringing this triumphant story to life,” said Michael Becker of Imprint Entertainment.
Via Foxy, Grier made a huge impact on the image of the Black woman in America. She was the epitome of sex and strength. Her image was a dominating force in the 70s and among blacksploitation films. She helped open doors for black female actresses.
TV producer/screenwriter Eunetta Boone has been hired to adapt the book into a screenplay, reports Shadow and Act.
Oh yeah, did we say Pam wants Halle Berry to play her? Well, she does.
Lord, what did Aretha start?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here