Now the talk is manifesting a walk with a coming biopic based on her autobiography “Foxy: My Life In Three Acts.”
The book is a juicy read with coverage about her many relationships, sex, and wild druggy sex.
Well, pretty much sexy like her alter ego Foxy Brown.
“’Foxy’ succeeds at a stark impression of Grier’s courage and inner strength without the use of rose-colored glasses. Imprint Entertainment looks forward to bringing this triumphant story to life,” said Michael Becker of Imprint Entertainment.
Via Foxy, Grier made a huge impact on the image of the Black woman in America. She was the epitome of sex and strength. Her image was a dominating force in the 70s and among blacksploitation films. She helped open doors for black female actresses.
TV producer/screenwriter Eunetta Boone has been hired to adapt the book into a screenplay, reports Shadow and Act.
Oh yeah, did we say Pam wants Halle Berry to play her? Well, she does.
Lord, what did Aretha start?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here