*People Magazine has put Beyonce at the top of its “World’s Most Beautiful Woman” list, but the singer is attributing the honor to the inner beauty that comes with having a child.
“I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth,” she says in her cover story. “I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”
The “Crazy in Love” singer, 30, and her husband of four years, Jay-Z, 42, have gone gaga for Blue, born Jan. 7 in New York City. “She’s just the cutest thing,” gushes Beyoncé, who croons one-of-a-kind tunes to her daughter and professes to “love” changing diapers.
So who does her daughter most resemble? “She looks like Blue,” says Beyoncé, who is back to her pre-pregnancy weight and gearing up for her first post-baby concerts, Memorial Day weekend at the Revel Atlantic City. “She’s her own person.”
“The best thing about having a daughter is having a true legacy,” she adds. “The word ‘love’ means something completely different now.”
More of Beyoncé’s exclusive interview – in which she shares her beauty secrets, reveals how she lost the baby weight and sets the record straight on all the rumors – is in this week’s issue, on newsstands Friday.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here