*People Magazine has put Beyonce at the top of its “World’s Most Beautiful Woman” list, but the singer is attributing the honor to the inner beauty that comes with having a child.
“I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth,” she says in her cover story. “I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”
The “Crazy in Love” singer, 30, and her husband of four years, Jay-Z, 42, have gone gaga for Blue, born Jan. 7 in New York City. “She’s just the cutest thing,” gushes Beyoncé, who croons one-of-a-kind tunes to her daughter and professes to “love” changing diapers.
So who does her daughter most resemble? “She looks like Blue,” says Beyoncé, who is back to her pre-pregnancy weight and gearing up for her first post-baby concerts, Memorial Day weekend at the Revel Atlantic City. “She’s her own person.”
“The best thing about having a daughter is having a true legacy,” she adds. “The word ‘love’ means something completely different now.”
More of Beyoncé’s exclusive interview – in which she shares her beauty secrets, reveals how she lost the baby weight and sets the record straight on all the rumors – is in this week’s issue, on newsstands Friday.
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here