*People Magazine has put Beyonce at the top of its “World’s Most Beautiful Woman” list, but the singer is attributing the honor to the inner beauty that comes with having a child.
“I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth,” she says in her cover story. “I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”
The “Crazy in Love” singer, 30, and her husband of four years, Jay-Z, 42, have gone gaga for Blue, born Jan. 7 in New York City. “She’s just the cutest thing,” gushes Beyoncé, who croons one-of-a-kind tunes to her daughter and professes to “love” changing diapers.
So who does her daughter most resemble? “She looks like Blue,” says Beyoncé, who is back to her pre-pregnancy weight and gearing up for her first post-baby concerts, Memorial Day weekend at the Revel Atlantic City. “She’s her own person.”
“The best thing about having a daughter is having a true legacy,” she adds. “The word ‘love’ means something completely different now.”
More of Beyoncé’s exclusive interview – in which she shares her beauty secrets, reveals how she lost the baby weight and sets the record straight on all the rumors – is in this week’s issue, on newsstands Friday.
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here