Deion, a former NFL defensive back turned NFL Network analyst, tweeted Monday about an apparent run-in between himself and Pilar, his estranged wife.
“Pray for me and my kids now! They just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room. She’s going to jail n I’m pressing charges!”
And go to jail she did (see her mugshot above). According to the Colin County Jail website, Pilar was booked for “assault family violence.” (Maybe what instigated the confrontation were photos of Deion with Tracey Edmonds Sunday night in New York at a performance of Blair Underwood’s “Streetcar Named Desire.”)
Anyway, the NFL Hall of Famer later tweeted that he was upset his sons were involved in the incident.
“I’m sad my boys witnessed this mess but I warned the police department here that she was gone try n harm me and my boys. This is on my mama!” he wrote.
He also tweeted aphoto of himself and his sons filling out paperwork, writing that he was “filling out police reports now.” He added: “Thank God for this (Twitter) platform to issue the Truth.”
Although Pilar and Deion are going through a bitter divorce, they are still living together in their suburban Dallas home.
Deion told TMZ that Pilar had been taken to the hospital immediately after the incident — claiming she needed medical treatment, but she is now in police custody.
Deion claims he didn’t harm his estranged wife, and only “defended” himself until he was able to call police.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here