Deion, a former NFL defensive back turned NFL Network analyst, tweeted Monday about an apparent run-in between himself and Pilar, his estranged wife.
“Pray for me and my kids now! They just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room. She’s going to jail n I’m pressing charges!”
And go to jail she did (see her mugshot above). According to the Colin County Jail website, Pilar was booked for “assault family violence.” (Maybe what instigated the confrontation were photos of Deion with Tracey Edmonds Sunday night in New York at a performance of Blair Underwood’s “Streetcar Named Desire.”)
Anyway, the NFL Hall of Famer later tweeted that he was upset his sons were involved in the incident.
“I’m sad my boys witnessed this mess but I warned the police department here that she was gone try n harm me and my boys. This is on my mama!” he wrote.
He also tweeted aphoto of himself and his sons filling out paperwork, writing that he was “filling out police reports now.” He added: “Thank God for this (Twitter) platform to issue the Truth.”
Although Pilar and Deion are going through a bitter divorce, they are still living together in their suburban Dallas home.
Deion told TMZ that Pilar had been taken to the hospital immediately after the incident — claiming she needed medical treatment, but she is now in police custody.
Deion claims he didn’t harm his estranged wife, and only “defended” himself until he was able to call police.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- While Supreme Court Guts 4th Amendment, Black America left hypnotized by the NBA and Lebron James
- Mahershala Ali: The 'Free State of Jones' Interview with Kam Williams
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Drea Takes Twerking to a New Level...And In a Floor Length Skirt (Watch)
- Broadway’s ‘Shuffle Along’ to Close With Audra McDonald’s Maternity Exit
- Obama to Cavs Coach Tyronn Lue: "Tell J.R. and Everybody to Put On a Shirt" (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here