*Planned Parenthood’s former media director Tait Sye is now working for the Department of Health and Human Services as deputy assistant secretary for public affairs, says the Christian Post.
Sye played a major role in speaking for the nation’s largest abortion provider on a daily basis and most recently had to defend HHS’s rule that required most employers, including some self-insured religious institutions, to provide free birth control.
Planned Parenthood performs more than one-quarter of all abortions in the United States and has sued multiple states for either cutting or eliminating a portion of their public funding.
In his new role, Sye will assist the communication efforts for the Food and Drug Administration, the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Read the full story at ChristianPost.com.
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here