*Planned Parenthood’s former media director Tait Sye is now working for the Department of Health and Human Services as deputy assistant secretary for public affairs, says the Christian Post.
Sye played a major role in speaking for the nation’s largest abortion provider on a daily basis and most recently had to defend HHS’s rule that required most employers, including some self-insured religious institutions, to provide free birth control.
Planned Parenthood performs more than one-quarter of all abortions in the United States and has sued multiple states for either cutting or eliminating a portion of their public funding.
In his new role, Sye will assist the communication efforts for the Food and Drug Administration, the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Read the full story at ChristianPost.com.
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here