*Planned Parenthood’s former media director Tait Sye is now working for the Department of Health and Human Services as deputy assistant secretary for public affairs, says the Christian Post.
Sye played a major role in speaking for the nation’s largest abortion provider on a daily basis and most recently had to defend HHS’s rule that required most employers, including some self-insured religious institutions, to provide free birth control.
Planned Parenthood performs more than one-quarter of all abortions in the United States and has sued multiple states for either cutting or eliminating a portion of their public funding.
In his new role, Sye will assist the communication efforts for the Food and Drug Administration, the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Read the full story at ChristianPost.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here