*The first poster for director Quentin Tarantino “Django Unchained,” which hit the web today, makes no mention of the film’s name or any of its stars.
As previously reported, the ensemble cast includes Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio, Christoph Waltz, Samuel L. Jackson and Kerry Washington. The story revolves around a slave (Foxx) who seeks revenge against the evil plantation owner (DiCaprio) who kidnapped his wife.
“Django Unchained” has previously been described as a “Southern” — which, in Tarantino’s world, is another way of describing the traditional “Spaghetti Western” set in the South. He shot “Django” at the famed Melody Ranch in Santa Clarita, Calif., the same place where “Deadwood” filmed.
Check out the poster below. “Django Unchained” arrives in theaters on Christmas day.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here