*The first poster for director Quentin Tarantino “Django Unchained,” which hit the web today, makes no mention of the film’s name or any of its stars.
As previously reported, the ensemble cast includes Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio, Christoph Waltz, Samuel L. Jackson and Kerry Washington. The story revolves around a slave (Foxx) who seeks revenge against the evil plantation owner (DiCaprio) who kidnapped his wife.
“Django Unchained” has previously been described as a “Southern” — which, in Tarantino’s world, is another way of describing the traditional “Spaghetti Western” set in the South. He shot “Django” at the famed Melody Ranch in Santa Clarita, Calif., the same place where “Deadwood” filmed.
Check out the poster below. “Django Unchained” arrives in theaters on Christmas day.
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here