*The first poster for director Quentin Tarantino “Django Unchained,” which hit the web today, makes no mention of the film’s name or any of its stars.
As previously reported, the ensemble cast includes Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio, Christoph Waltz, Samuel L. Jackson and Kerry Washington. The story revolves around a slave (Foxx) who seeks revenge against the evil plantation owner (DiCaprio) who kidnapped his wife.
“Django Unchained” has previously been described as a “Southern” — which, in Tarantino’s world, is another way of describing the traditional “Spaghetti Western” set in the South. He shot “Django” at the famed Melody Ranch in Santa Clarita, Calif., the same place where “Deadwood” filmed.
Check out the poster below. “Django Unchained” arrives in theaters on Christmas day.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Bishop Eddie Long To Discuss Struggles During Sex Scandal on ‘Steve Harvey’
- Erica Campbell: 'I Didn't Takeover' Yolanda Adams' Radio Slot [EUR Exclusive]
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here