According to a lawsuit, the legendary performer failed to promote a fragrance company’s line of scents in 2006.
Allegedly, he pulled out of a Revelations Perfume and Cosmetics ad campaign at the last minute for products inspired by his album “3121.”
The company supposedly spent millions on the project but Prince didn’t follow through with the commitment by giving media interviews, do pre-arranged appearances, or distribute samples at his concerts.
A New York Supreme Court judge ruled in the company’s favor and confirmed the award on April 13.
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here