According to a lawsuit, the legendary performer failed to promote a fragrance company’s line of scents in 2006.
Allegedly, he pulled out of a Revelations Perfume and Cosmetics ad campaign at the last minute for products inspired by his album “3121.”
The company supposedly spent millions on the project but Prince didn’t follow through with the commitment by giving media interviews, do pre-arranged appearances, or distribute samples at his concerts.
A New York Supreme Court judge ruled in the company’s favor and confirmed the award on April 13.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here