According to a lawsuit, the legendary performer failed to promote a fragrance company’s line of scents in 2006.
Allegedly, he pulled out of a Revelations Perfume and Cosmetics ad campaign at the last minute for products inspired by his album “3121.”
The company supposedly spent millions on the project but Prince didn’t follow through with the commitment by giving media interviews, do pre-arranged appearances, or distribute samples at his concerts.
A New York Supreme Court judge ruled in the company’s favor and confirmed the award on April 13.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here