According to a lawsuit, the legendary performer failed to promote a fragrance company’s line of scents in 2006.
Allegedly, he pulled out of a Revelations Perfume and Cosmetics ad campaign at the last minute for products inspired by his album “3121.”
The company supposedly spent millions on the project but Prince didn’t follow through with the commitment by giving media interviews, do pre-arranged appearances, or distribute samples at his concerts.
A New York Supreme Court judge ruled in the company’s favor and confirmed the award on April 13.
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here