*Raven-Symone has sat out a series of appearances in Broadway musical Sister Act after coming down with the flu last week.
The actress/singer is starring as aspiring disco diva-turned-nun Deloris Van Cartier, originally played by the show’s producer Whoopi Goldberg in the “Sister Act” films.
An understudy stepped in to fill the 26-year-old’s place for a handful of gigs and the star hopes to be back on stage again by tomorrow (April 10), according to BroadwayWorld.com.
Symone tweeted, “My Bway debut was incredible..disappointed I’ve missed perfs (performances) bc (because) of the flu. My apologies, but I’ll be back in the habit very soon.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here