*Raven-Symone has sat out a series of appearances in Broadway musical Sister Act after coming down with the flu last week.
The actress/singer is starring as aspiring disco diva-turned-nun Deloris Van Cartier, originally played by the show’s producer Whoopi Goldberg in the “Sister Act” films.
An understudy stepped in to fill the 26-year-old’s place for a handful of gigs and the star hopes to be back on stage again by tomorrow (April 10), according to BroadwayWorld.com.
Symone tweeted, “My Bway debut was incredible..disappointed I’ve missed perfs (performances) bc (because) of the flu. My apologies, but I’ll be back in the habit very soon.”
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here