*Raven-Symone has sat out a series of appearances in Broadway musical Sister Act after coming down with the flu last week.
The actress/singer is starring as aspiring disco diva-turned-nun Deloris Van Cartier, originally played by the show’s producer Whoopi Goldberg in the “Sister Act” films.
An understudy stepped in to fill the 26-year-old’s place for a handful of gigs and the star hopes to be back on stage again by tomorrow (April 10), according to BroadwayWorld.com.
Symone tweeted, “My Bway debut was incredible..disappointed I’ve missed perfs (performances) bc (because) of the flu. My apologies, but I’ll be back in the habit very soon.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here