*Raven-Symone has sat out a series of appearances in Broadway musical Sister Act after coming down with the flu last week.
The actress/singer is starring as aspiring disco diva-turned-nun Deloris Van Cartier, originally played by the show’s producer Whoopi Goldberg in the “Sister Act” films.
An understudy stepped in to fill the 26-year-old’s place for a handful of gigs and the star hopes to be back on stage again by tomorrow (April 10), according to BroadwayWorld.com.
Symone tweeted, “My Bway debut was incredible..disappointed I’ve missed perfs (performances) bc (because) of the flu. My apologies, but I’ll be back in the habit very soon.”
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here