Make sure to tune in this Sunday; but in the meantime; view the 3 things we need to know from Uptown Magazine.
Check out what we need to know:
When Phaedra Parks joined the cast of RHOA she got a good *side-eye* when we learned that her husband Apollo Nida served five years in prison for racketeering, especially since she branded herself as a hardworking entertainment lawyer. Phaedra prides herself on being the “southern belle” sent to “teach” all of the ladies about etiquette and manners. But now an alleged old acquaintance, Angela Stanton, has revealed that Phaedra can teach us more than just manners. Stanton alleges in her book, Lies of a Real House Wife: Tell The Truth and Shame The Devil, that Phaedra was scamming the system with her husband Apollo and the rest of a criminal crew. THE SHADE! Our question is: Phaedra, Can you teach us how to Dougie? Dougie through forged checks and stolen cars that is! Is Phaedra the reason Apollo went to jail? Was she the mastermind behind the racketeering charges her husband and former assistant were imprisoned for? THAT’s what we want to know!
Read more at Uptown Magazine
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here