Make sure to tune in this Sunday; but in the meantime; view the 3 things we need to know from Uptown Magazine.
Check out what we need to know:
When Phaedra Parks joined the cast of RHOA she got a good *side-eye* when we learned that her husband Apollo Nida served five years in prison for racketeering, especially since she branded herself as a hardworking entertainment lawyer. Phaedra prides herself on being the “southern belle” sent to “teach” all of the ladies about etiquette and manners. But now an alleged old acquaintance, Angela Stanton, has revealed that Phaedra can teach us more than just manners. Stanton alleges in her book, Lies of a Real House Wife: Tell The Truth and Shame The Devil, that Phaedra was scamming the system with her husband Apollo and the rest of a criminal crew. THE SHADE! Our question is: Phaedra, Can you teach us how to Dougie? Dougie through forged checks and stolen cars that is! Is Phaedra the reason Apollo went to jail? Was she the mastermind behind the racketeering charges her husband and former assistant were imprisoned for? THAT’s what we want to know!
Read more at Uptown Magazine
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here