Make sure to tune in this Sunday; but in the meantime; view the 3 things we need to know from Uptown Magazine.
Check out what we need to know:
When Phaedra Parks joined the cast of RHOA she got a good *side-eye* when we learned that her husband Apollo Nida served five years in prison for racketeering, especially since she branded herself as a hardworking entertainment lawyer. Phaedra prides herself on being the “southern belle” sent to “teach” all of the ladies about etiquette and manners. But now an alleged old acquaintance, Angela Stanton, has revealed that Phaedra can teach us more than just manners. Stanton alleges in her book, Lies of a Real House Wife: Tell The Truth and Shame The Devil, that Phaedra was scamming the system with her husband Apollo and the rest of a criminal crew. THE SHADE! Our question is: Phaedra, Can you teach us how to Dougie? Dougie through forged checks and stolen cars that is! Is Phaedra the reason Apollo went to jail? Was she the mastermind behind the racketeering charges her husband and former assistant were imprisoned for? THAT’s what we want to know!
Read more at Uptown Magazine
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Misty Copeland to Make Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town’
- WATCH: Bruno Mars and the Obamas Jam to 'Uptown Funk' on July 4th at the White House
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here