*Radar Online claimed earlier this week that Bobbi Kristina was in talks with a “major cable network” to star in her own reality series. Today, a rep in her camp says the report is “absolutely NOT true.”
On Tuesday, Radar Online quoted a source who claimed the daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown has a “verbal agreement” with a cable network and views the project as a way of proving she’s not falling into the same traps — drug abuse, bad relationships, etc. — that plagued her mother.
The source even described a supposed meeting between Bobbi Kristina and network execs, telling Radar Online: “She was slurring her words and said: ‘I will show the world I am NOT my mother and will NOT walk in her shoes down her path,’ then seconds later would mutter, ‘My mother was just normal, completely normal, someone who did normal things. She just listened to all the wrong people — and did the wrong things.'”
Radar’s report also said the series would document BK’s alleged love affair with Nick Gordon, her unofficially-adopted brother rumored to be her fiance.
The family spokesperson, however, said none of those reports are true. Her only TV project on the horizon is Tyler Perry’s sitcom “For Better or Worse,” which will feature her in several episodes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here