*Radar Online claimed earlier this week that Bobbi Kristina was in talks with a “major cable network” to star in her own reality series. Today, a rep in her camp says the report is “absolutely NOT true.”
On Tuesday, Radar Online quoted a source who claimed the daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown has a “verbal agreement” with a cable network and views the project as a way of proving she’s not falling into the same traps — drug abuse, bad relationships, etc. — that plagued her mother.
The source even described a supposed meeting between Bobbi Kristina and network execs, telling Radar Online: “She was slurring her words and said: ‘I will show the world I am NOT my mother and will NOT walk in her shoes down her path,’ then seconds later would mutter, ‘My mother was just normal, completely normal, someone who did normal things. She just listened to all the wrong people — and did the wrong things.'”
Radar’s report also said the series would document BK’s alleged love affair with Nick Gordon, her unofficially-adopted brother rumored to be her fiance.
The family spokesperson, however, said none of those reports are true. Her only TV project on the horizon is Tyler Perry’s sitcom “For Better or Worse,” which will feature her in several episodes.
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here