According to a statement issued by his reps, the rapper had to cancel his concert scheduled for April 9 due to his health.
He was supposed to be on stage during the Easter Fest Rozay at the Guyana National Stadium, but he suffered another seizure.
His condition left him unable to fly.
“The artist has suffered a medical emergency and has been ordered by his doctors not travel,” promoters Hits and Jams Entertainment said in a statement.
Reps for Ross have stated that he will make up the canceled date in Guyana, but there could be issues with a missed date in Houston the night before.
The rapper was also supposed to perform at the Bayou Music Center in Houston on April 8, but missed that performance as well.
We think dude needs to shut it down for a while before his body shuts it down for him.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here