According to a statement issued by his reps, the rapper had to cancel his concert scheduled for April 9 due to his health.
He was supposed to be on stage during the Easter Fest Rozay at the Guyana National Stadium, but he suffered another seizure.
His condition left him unable to fly.
“The artist has suffered a medical emergency and has been ordered by his doctors not travel,” promoters Hits and Jams Entertainment said in a statement.
Reps for Ross have stated that he will make up the canceled date in Guyana, but there could be issues with a missed date in Houston the night before.
The rapper was also supposed to perform at the Bayou Music Center in Houston on April 8, but missed that performance as well.
We think dude needs to shut it down for a while before his body shuts it down for him.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here