According to a statement issued by his reps, the rapper had to cancel his concert scheduled for April 9 due to his health.
He was supposed to be on stage during the Easter Fest Rozay at the Guyana National Stadium, but he suffered another seizure.
His condition left him unable to fly.
“The artist has suffered a medical emergency and has been ordered by his doctors not travel,” promoters Hits and Jams Entertainment said in a statement.
Reps for Ross have stated that he will make up the canceled date in Guyana, but there could be issues with a missed date in Houston the night before.
The rapper was also supposed to perform at the Bayou Music Center in Houston on April 8, but missed that performance as well.
We think dude needs to shut it down for a while before his body shuts it down for him.
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here