According to a statement issued by his reps, the rapper had to cancel his concert scheduled for April 9 due to his health.
He was supposed to be on stage during the Easter Fest Rozay at the Guyana National Stadium, but he suffered another seizure.
His condition left him unable to fly.
“The artist has suffered a medical emergency and has been ordered by his doctors not travel,” promoters Hits and Jams Entertainment said in a statement.
Reps for Ross have stated that he will make up the canceled date in Guyana, but there could be issues with a missed date in Houston the night before.
The rapper was also supposed to perform at the Bayou Music Center in Houston on April 8, but missed that performance as well.
We think dude needs to shut it down for a while before his body shuts it down for him.
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here