*Rihanna has used Twitter to strike back at critics of her pics from the Coachella Music Festival in which she appears to roll a marijuana blunt, using the bald head of her bodyguard as a table while she sat on his shoulders.
“Yikes. @Rihanna’s marijuana photos from Coachella spark controversy,” MTV wrote on its Twitter account on Thursday afternoon, posting shots from the singer’s Instagram feed and drawing a barbed response from Rihanna herself.
“@MTV Yikes… @rihanna ran out of f***s to give,” she tweeted back.
MTV has since deleted its tweet, though the story remains posted.
“I’m crazy, and I don’t pretend to be anything else,” Rihanna tweeted yesterday, in response to fans concerned by the photos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here