*Rihanna has used Twitter to strike back at critics of her pics from the Coachella Music Festival in which she appears to roll a marijuana blunt, using the bald head of her bodyguard as a table while she sat on his shoulders.
“Yikes. @Rihanna’s marijuana photos from Coachella spark controversy,” MTV wrote on its Twitter account on Thursday afternoon, posting shots from the singer’s Instagram feed and drawing a barbed response from Rihanna herself.
“@MTV Yikes… @rihanna ran out of f***s to give,” she tweeted back.
MTV has since deleted its tweet, though the story remains posted.
“I’m crazy, and I don’t pretend to be anything else,” Rihanna tweeted yesterday, in response to fans concerned by the photos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here