*Rihanna has used Twitter to strike back at critics of her pics from the Coachella Music Festival in which she appears to roll a marijuana blunt, using the bald head of her bodyguard as a table while she sat on his shoulders.
“Yikes. @Rihanna’s marijuana photos from Coachella spark controversy,” MTV wrote on its Twitter account on Thursday afternoon, posting shots from the singer’s Instagram feed and drawing a barbed response from Rihanna herself.
“@MTV Yikes… @rihanna ran out of f***s to give,” she tweeted back.
MTV has since deleted its tweet, though the story remains posted.
“I’m crazy, and I don’t pretend to be anything else,” Rihanna tweeted yesterday, in response to fans concerned by the photos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here