In an interview with Elle magazine for her new movie, “Battleship,” Rihanna basically gave the bird to those who are hating on her for being friends (or more) with her former flame.
“People end up wasting their time on the blogs or whatever, ranting away, and that’s all right. I don’t hate them for it,” she told the fashion magazine. In fact, she is not apologizing because “tomorrow I’m still going to be the same person. I’m still going to do what I want to do.”
She went on to share her thoughts about the 2009 incident that covered every magazine and blog with gruesome photos of her swollen, beet red face.
“It gave me guns. I was like, well, f**k,” she said. “They know more about me than I want them to know. It’s embarrassing. But that was my opening. That was my liberation, my moment of ‘bring it.’ I wanted people to know who I am. Whatever they take that to be, good or bad, I just want them to know the truth.”
She even claims to experience more freedom, peace of mind the more the public know about her. It’s as if she has nothing to hide and can be herself at all times.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here