In an interview with Elle magazine for her new movie, “Battleship,” Rihanna basically gave the bird to those who are hating on her for being friends (or more) with her former flame.
“People end up wasting their time on the blogs or whatever, ranting away, and that’s all right. I don’t hate them for it,” she told the fashion magazine. In fact, she is not apologizing because “tomorrow I’m still going to be the same person. I’m still going to do what I want to do.”
She went on to share her thoughts about the 2009 incident that covered every magazine and blog with gruesome photos of her swollen, beet red face.
“It gave me guns. I was like, well, f**k,” she said. “They know more about me than I want them to know. It’s embarrassing. But that was my opening. That was my liberation, my moment of ‘bring it.’ I wanted people to know who I am. Whatever they take that to be, good or bad, I just want them to know the truth.”
She even claims to experience more freedom, peace of mind the more the public know about her. It’s as if she has nothing to hide and can be herself at all times.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addiction Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here