Now nearly 400 pounds, the big (velvet) teddy bear of a guy is now the center of his family’s worry since his health is at risk because of his recent weight gain.
Sources told the National Enquirer that his family is afraid death may come knocking at his door a lot sooner than expected.
“Now his loved ones fear he will die tragically young,” says a source. “He agrees he needs to get help, and everyone is praying he’ll succeed.”
He previously lost 60 pounds and was off to a great start, but quickly after his divorce came up and other court battles involving the marriage, his weight flared back up and now it’s in a worse place.
Studdard made an appearance on Atlanta’s “Good Day Atlanta (Fox)” last week but did not discuss his alleged struggle.
“It’s just a great opportunity to have an outlet to express yourself musically,” Studdard told Good Day Atlanta. “Just to have the ability to have a ninth or tenth single and five albums is a blessing for me.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here