In the most recent bit of stories, a close friend of Bobby Brown, author Derrick Handspike, says he and his former wife might have had a chance to rekindle their relationship.
According to the International Business Times, they were apparently planning another small wedding to include their daughter Krissi.
But what about boyfriend Ray J?
Supposedly he was out of the picture months before Whitney’s death, but they were committed to one another until the end.
As far as Handspike is concerned, he’s got a long history with Brown and knows him well. According to Forbes’ Roger Friedman, he published the legendary singer’s autobiography under his name.
He wanted to publish a tell-all book back in 2008, but then Bobby and Whitney signed a confidentiality agreement not spread their business and juicy dark secrets.
So Handspike took credit for the book to cover Brown’s behind.
In other words, Handspike may be right. Maybe.
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here