In the most recent bit of stories, a close friend of Bobby Brown, author Derrick Handspike, says he and his former wife might have had a chance to rekindle their relationship.
According to the International Business Times, they were apparently planning another small wedding to include their daughter Krissi.
But what about boyfriend Ray J?
Supposedly he was out of the picture months before Whitney’s death, but they were committed to one another until the end.
As far as Handspike is concerned, he’s got a long history with Brown and knows him well. According to Forbes’ Roger Friedman, he published the legendary singer’s autobiography under his name.
He wanted to publish a tell-all book back in 2008, but then Bobby and Whitney signed a confidentiality agreement not spread their business and juicy dark secrets.
So Handspike took credit for the book to cover Brown’s behind.
In other words, Handspike may be right. Maybe.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here