In the most recent bit of stories, a close friend of Bobby Brown, author Derrick Handspike, says he and his former wife might have had a chance to rekindle their relationship.
According to the International Business Times, they were apparently planning another small wedding to include their daughter Krissi.
But what about boyfriend Ray J?
Supposedly he was out of the picture months before Whitney’s death, but they were committed to one another until the end.
As far as Handspike is concerned, he’s got a long history with Brown and knows him well. According to Forbes’ Roger Friedman, he published the legendary singer’s autobiography under his name.
He wanted to publish a tell-all book back in 2008, but then Bobby and Whitney signed a confidentiality agreement not spread their business and juicy dark secrets.
So Handspike took credit for the book to cover Brown’s behind.
In other words, Handspike may be right. Maybe.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here