In the most recent bit of stories, a close friend of Bobby Brown, author Derrick Handspike, says he and his former wife might have had a chance to rekindle their relationship.
According to the International Business Times, they were apparently planning another small wedding to include their daughter Krissi.
But what about boyfriend Ray J?
Supposedly he was out of the picture months before Whitney’s death, but they were committed to one another until the end.
As far as Handspike is concerned, he’s got a long history with Brown and knows him well. According to Forbes’ Roger Friedman, he published the legendary singer’s autobiography under his name.
He wanted to publish a tell-all book back in 2008, but then Bobby and Whitney signed a confidentiality agreement not spread their business and juicy dark secrets.
So Handspike took credit for the book to cover Brown’s behind.
In other words, Handspike may be right. Maybe.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here