*Did you watch 60s/70s has-been star Ryan O’Neal’s reality show on OWN? We didn’t think so. In fact, O’Neal believes even Oprah didn’t watch it either, reports TMZ.
The 70-year-old actor — who starred with his famous daughter on “Ryan and Tatum: The O’Neals” — was out in L.A. yesterday when we asked how he felt about O’s admission that she wasn’t ready to launch her network.
O’Neal replied, “I wish we would had known that. She should have told us.”
When we asked if he was worried that the extremely low-rated reality show would tarnish his reputation …. he simply shot back: “No, because nobody saw it. I don’t know if Oprah saw it.”
Hmm, chances are pretty strong he won’t be coming back for a second season.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here