*Did you watch 60s/70s has-been star Ryan O’Neal’s reality show on OWN? We didn’t think so. In fact, O’Neal believes even Oprah didn’t watch it either, reports TMZ.
The 70-year-old actor — who starred with his famous daughter on “Ryan and Tatum: The O’Neals” — was out in L.A. yesterday when we asked how he felt about O’s admission that she wasn’t ready to launch her network.
O’Neal replied, “I wish we would had known that. She should have told us.”
When we asked if he was worried that the extremely low-rated reality show would tarnish his reputation …. he simply shot back: “No, because nobody saw it. I don’t know if Oprah saw it.”
Hmm, chances are pretty strong he won’t be coming back for a second season.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here