*Did you watch 60s/70s has-been star Ryan O’Neal’s reality show on OWN? We didn’t think so. In fact, O’Neal believes even Oprah didn’t watch it either, reports TMZ.
The 70-year-old actor — who starred with his famous daughter on “Ryan and Tatum: The O’Neals” — was out in L.A. yesterday when we asked how he felt about O’s admission that she wasn’t ready to launch her network.
O’Neal replied, “I wish we would had known that. She should have told us.”
When we asked if he was worried that the extremely low-rated reality show would tarnish his reputation …. he simply shot back: “No, because nobody saw it. I don’t know if Oprah saw it.”
Hmm, chances are pretty strong he won’t be coming back for a second season.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here