*Did you watch 60s/70s has-been star Ryan O’Neal’s reality show on OWN? We didn’t think so. In fact, O’Neal believes even Oprah didn’t watch it either, reports TMZ.
The 70-year-old actor — who starred with his famous daughter on “Ryan and Tatum: The O’Neals” — was out in L.A. yesterday when we asked how he felt about O’s admission that she wasn’t ready to launch her network.
O’Neal replied, “I wish we would had known that. She should have told us.”
When we asked if he was worried that the extremely low-rated reality show would tarnish his reputation …. he simply shot back: “No, because nobody saw it. I don’t know if Oprah saw it.”
Hmm, chances are pretty strong he won’t be coming back for a second season.
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here