*Did you watch 60s/70s has-been star Ryan O’Neal’s reality show on OWN? We didn’t think so. In fact, O’Neal believes even Oprah didn’t watch it either, reports TMZ.
The 70-year-old actor — who starred with his famous daughter on “Ryan and Tatum: The O’Neals” — was out in L.A. yesterday when we asked how he felt about O’s admission that she wasn’t ready to launch her network.
O’Neal replied, “I wish we would had known that. She should have told us.”
When we asked if he was worried that the extremely low-rated reality show would tarnish his reputation …. he simply shot back: “No, because nobody saw it. I don’t know if Oprah saw it.”
Hmm, chances are pretty strong he won’t be coming back for a second season.
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here