According to TMZ, there was a post-nuptial agreement, which means there are no joint or community assets.
But his paperwork states the contrary.
Just for the record, Klum is worth an estimated $70 million while Seal is worth around $15 million.
Seal is also asking for joint custody of their four children, but mama wants primary custody. And she may get what she wants since he’s away quite a bit on tour.
Spousal support is also in question. Seal doesn’t want to pay up and his asking the judge’s blessing to honor his request. But observers say neither of them will likely get spousal support.
And, as for the date of separation, Seal is non-committal. He says it has not been determined. Heidi claims the date of separation was January 19, 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- 'Black-ish' Ep. 3, 'Dr. Hell No' Highlights Healthcare Fear Among Black Men
- Beyonce, Jay Z Renting $45 Million Mansion, Suing Clothing Retailer
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here