According to TMZ, there was a post-nuptial agreement, which means there are no joint or community assets.
But his paperwork states the contrary.
Just for the record, Klum is worth an estimated $70 million while Seal is worth around $15 million.
Seal is also asking for joint custody of their four children, but mama wants primary custody. And she may get what she wants since he’s away quite a bit on tour.
Spousal support is also in question. Seal doesn’t want to pay up and his asking the judge’s blessing to honor his request. But observers say neither of them will likely get spousal support.
And, as for the date of separation, Seal is non-committal. He says it has not been determined. Heidi claims the date of separation was January 19, 2012.
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here