According to TMZ, there was a post-nuptial agreement, which means there are no joint or community assets.
But his paperwork states the contrary.
Just for the record, Klum is worth an estimated $70 million while Seal is worth around $15 million.
Seal is also asking for joint custody of their four children, but mama wants primary custody. And she may get what she wants since he’s away quite a bit on tour.
Spousal support is also in question. Seal doesn’t want to pay up and his asking the judge’s blessing to honor his request. But observers say neither of them will likely get spousal support.
And, as for the date of separation, Seal is non-committal. He says it has not been determined. Heidi claims the date of separation was January 19, 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here