According to TMZ, there was a post-nuptial agreement, which means there are no joint or community assets.
But his paperwork states the contrary.
Just for the record, Klum is worth an estimated $70 million while Seal is worth around $15 million.
Seal is also asking for joint custody of their four children, but mama wants primary custody. And she may get what she wants since he’s away quite a bit on tour.
Spousal support is also in question. Seal doesn’t want to pay up and his asking the judge’s blessing to honor his request. But observers say neither of them will likely get spousal support.
And, as for the date of separation, Seal is non-committal. He says it has not been determined. Heidi claims the date of separation was January 19, 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here