According to TMZ, there was a post-nuptial agreement, which means there are no joint or community assets.
But his paperwork states the contrary.
Just for the record, Klum is worth an estimated $70 million while Seal is worth around $15 million.
Seal is also asking for joint custody of their four children, but mama wants primary custody. And she may get what she wants since he’s away quite a bit on tour.
Spousal support is also in question. Seal doesn’t want to pay up and his asking the judge’s blessing to honor his request. But observers say neither of them will likely get spousal support.
And, as for the date of separation, Seal is non-committal. He says it has not been determined. Heidi claims the date of separation was January 19, 2012.
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Pulled from TV Land Over Confederate Flag Car
- National Action Network to Convene Members of Congress, Administration and Civil Rights Leaders for a Legislative & Policy Conference on Capitol Hill
- Flo Rida Pulls Out of Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump Comments
- Obama Crashes FLOTUS' Girl Scout Campfire: 'What Are You Doing in My Yard?'
- FBI: Lightning May Have Caused Fire at Mt. Zion AME Church
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here