*Cable channel Starz’s has announced it will begin the second season of its original series “Boss” on Friday, August 17, reports Deadline.
The show stars Kelsey Grammer in his Golden Globe-winning role as Chicago Mayor Tom Kane and co-stars Connie Nielsen, Hannah Ware, Jeff Hephner, Kathleen Robertson, Troy Garity and Rotimi.
As previously reported, rapper T.I. will recur next season as Trey, a former gangbanger with designs on a career in City Hall. Additional guest stars include Amy Morton as State Senator Catherine Walsh, who has been defeated in her bid for Governor three times but is now determined to win.
Joining the cast as regulars for season 2 will be Sanaa Lathan, as Alderman Ross’ strong-willed and politically savvy Chief of Staff; and Jonathan Groff (“Glee”) as Ian Todd, a smart and ambitious young advisor to Kane.
Behind the scenes, Dee Johnson has joined as executive producer alongside series creator Farhad Safinia, Kelsey Grammer, Gus Van Sant, Brian Sher and Stella Bulochnikov.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here