*Cable channel Starz’s has announced it will begin the second season of its original series “Boss” on Friday, August 17, reports Deadline.
The show stars Kelsey Grammer in his Golden Globe-winning role as Chicago Mayor Tom Kane and co-stars Connie Nielsen, Hannah Ware, Jeff Hephner, Kathleen Robertson, Troy Garity and Rotimi.
As previously reported, rapper T.I. will recur next season as Trey, a former gangbanger with designs on a career in City Hall. Additional guest stars include Amy Morton as State Senator Catherine Walsh, who has been defeated in her bid for Governor three times but is now determined to win.
Joining the cast as regulars for season 2 will be Sanaa Lathan, as Alderman Ross’ strong-willed and politically savvy Chief of Staff; and Jonathan Groff (“Glee”) as Ian Todd, a smart and ambitious young advisor to Kane.
Behind the scenes, Dee Johnson has joined as executive producer alongside series creator Farhad Safinia, Kelsey Grammer, Gus Van Sant, Brian Sher and Stella Bulochnikov.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Donald Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here