*Innocent until proven guilty. John Travolta can dance.
The rest of the world hates America. All of the Kennedys were cool.
Commercial-free. Once you go Black, you never go back. Every person who plays an instrument is a musician.
All you need is a big ass. There is more than one God. All White people think O.J. was guilty. America can’t fall. Elvis Presley was the King of Rock and Roll. You get what you pay for. The courageous aren’t scared. All philanthropists are giving people. Time heals all wounds. All black people think O.J. was innocent. Anything “homemade” not made at home.
America is the center of the universe. Old equals wise. New and Improved. All Black men are well endowed. Everything has changed. What you see is what you get. Black people don’t swim.
The Good Ol’ Days. To Protect and To Serve. All black people can dance. Martin Luther king Jr., a saint. There is no racism in Europe, only classism. All Black people like Obama. Buy one, get one free. Love at first sight.
Steven Ivory, journalist and author of the essay collection Fool In Love (Simon & Schuster), has covered popular culture for magazines, newspapers, radio and TV for more than 30 years. Respond to him via [email protected].
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here