We’re almost certain that your reaction was the same as the youngsters in Harlem that were introduced to the sport for the first time. What the heck is Squash?
Squash is a high-speed racquet sport, akin to tennis, but played by two to four players in a walled court with a small, hollow rubber ball.
Instead of swatting the ball toward an opponent, you play against the wall … sort of like Stoop Ball.
But, the game, once a favorite past time of the nation’s elite, has become a neighborhood game amongst Harlem’s finest … its students. (more…)
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here