*The National Enquirer is reporting that Mariah Carey’s estranged sister is battling cancer.
Alison Carey Scott, a convicted prostitute, has seen her health seriously deteriorate in recent years after she was diagnosed with HIV, and now doctors have discovered she is also suffering from liver cancer.
A National Enquirer reporter recently met with Scott, 50, outside a hotel in Riverhead, New York, where she confirmed she was extremely ill, saying, “Not with AIDS… liver cancer.
Mariah, who is currently in France, reportedly has not been informed about her sister’s latest health crisis. She has been supporting her husband Nick Cannon through his own health battle after he was diagnosed with a rare form of autoimmune disease lupus in January.
A source tells the tabloid, “Mariah’s been to hell and back with Nick’s health problems… Now Alison’s tragedy will be a double whammy for her.”
Mariah fell out with Alison early on in her career, but she has previously supported her older sister through her drug addiction and even paid for her to undergo treatment in rehab.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Venus Williams Wins First Round Match at Wimbledon (Pics, Video)
- Keyshia Cole Sued for Trashing Apt.; Landlord wants $150k Plus (Pics)
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here