*The National Enquirer is reporting that Mariah Carey’s estranged sister is battling cancer.
Alison Carey Scott, a convicted prostitute, has seen her health seriously deteriorate in recent years after she was diagnosed with HIV, and now doctors have discovered she is also suffering from liver cancer.
A National Enquirer reporter recently met with Scott, 50, outside a hotel in Riverhead, New York, where she confirmed she was extremely ill, saying, “Not with AIDS… liver cancer.
Mariah, who is currently in France, reportedly has not been informed about her sister’s latest health crisis. She has been supporting her husband Nick Cannon through his own health battle after he was diagnosed with a rare form of autoimmune disease lupus in January.
A source tells the tabloid, “Mariah’s been to hell and back with Nick’s health problems… Now Alison’s tragedy will be a double whammy for her.”
Mariah fell out with Alison early on in her career, but she has previously supported her older sister through her drug addiction and even paid for her to undergo treatment in rehab.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Chris and Adrienne Bosh Expecting 3rd Child Together Next Spring
- Atlanta Hawks Player Thabo Sefolosha Acquitted in NYC Arrest Case
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here