*The London tabloid The Sun reported Sunday that the final autopsy report of Whitney Houston has revealed a cocktail of illegal drugs, 11 missing teeth, a weakened coronary artery and “skin slippage” where scalding water burned her body as she lay in the bathtub where she died.
The bath water where Houston was found measured 91.4 degrees Fahrenheit six hours after her death, suggesting a temperature of as high as 150 degrees when she died, according to the Sun.
The medical examiner’s report, the newspaper claimed, also revealed a perforated nasal septum caused by habitual cocaine use.
One coronary artery, according to the report, was found to have narrowed by 60 percent. And several scars indicated a series of plastic surgeries on her chest, stomach and left thigh.
As previously reported, cocaine traces were found in her body, along with marijuana, the anti-anxiety medication Xanax and the muscle relaxant Flexeril. The autopsy also identified Benadryl and Ibuprofen in her system.
A cocaine-covered spoon was reportedly found in Houston’s Beverly Hills hotel suite after her death, along with rolled-up paper and powder cocaine on a mirror kept in a bathroom drawer. Medical examiners also noted an old puncture mark inside her left elbow.
The Sun reported speaking with sources who reported that a scar on her inner left forearm may have been the result of a self-inflicted wound.
On February 9, after Houston performed at a Hollywood club, gossip bloggers published photos showing her stumbling out into the night with a long scratch on her wrist and blood dripping down one leg.
According to The Sun, friends of the pop diva “claim she tried to slash herself to death in the toilets after seeing her on-off lover Ray-J chatting to other women.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here