“Adam and I are excited about having a baby and the blessing that he or she will bring to our lives and to our family and friends,” she confirmed to PEOPLE. “We can’t wait to meet this little miracle!”
The couple was married last May and told the press they weren’t planning to become parents any time soon. But it looks like their plans have taken a different turn.
“It’s just so beautiful there and you get a whole new perspective on life, the things that really matter,” said Mowry-Housley about the couple’s recent trip to Africa. “Adam and I looked at each other and said, ‘Why wait?'”
Tamera is actually now in her second trimester and revealed that the first three months were a bit rocky with morning sickness and other prenatal issues. But now things are better and she’s looking forward to the rest of the journey.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here