“Adam and I are excited about having a baby and the blessing that he or she will bring to our lives and to our family and friends,” she confirmed to PEOPLE. “We can’t wait to meet this little miracle!”
The couple was married last May and told the press they weren’t planning to become parents any time soon. But it looks like their plans have taken a different turn.
“It’s just so beautiful there and you get a whole new perspective on life, the things that really matter,” said Mowry-Housley about the couple’s recent trip to Africa. “Adam and I looked at each other and said, ‘Why wait?'”
Tamera is actually now in her second trimester and revealed that the first three months were a bit rocky with morning sickness and other prenatal issues. But now things are better and she’s looking forward to the rest of the journey.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Cast, Directors Talk Black Panther, Spider-Man and ‘Selfish’ Cap (EUR Exclusive)
- Twitter User Shares Story About Horrifying Rape at Spelman
- Texas Mother of Kids 'Tied Up in Yard Like Dogs' Found in Cali (Watch)
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here