“Adam and I are excited about having a baby and the blessing that he or she will bring to our lives and to our family and friends,” she confirmed to PEOPLE. “We can’t wait to meet this little miracle!”
The couple was married last May and told the press they weren’t planning to become parents any time soon. But it looks like their plans have taken a different turn.
“It’s just so beautiful there and you get a whole new perspective on life, the things that really matter,” said Mowry-Housley about the couple’s recent trip to Africa. “Adam and I looked at each other and said, ‘Why wait?'”
Tamera is actually now in her second trimester and revealed that the first three months were a bit rocky with morning sickness and other prenatal issues. But now things are better and she’s looking forward to the rest of the journey.
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here