“Adam and I are excited about having a baby and the blessing that he or she will bring to our lives and to our family and friends,” she confirmed to PEOPLE. “We can’t wait to meet this little miracle!”
The couple was married last May and told the press they weren’t planning to become parents any time soon. But it looks like their plans have taken a different turn.
“It’s just so beautiful there and you get a whole new perspective on life, the things that really matter,” said Mowry-Housley about the couple’s recent trip to Africa. “Adam and I looked at each other and said, ‘Why wait?'”
Tamera is actually now in her second trimester and revealed that the first three months were a bit rocky with morning sickness and other prenatal issues. But now things are better and she’s looking forward to the rest of the journey.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here