“Adam and I are excited about having a baby and the blessing that he or she will bring to our lives and to our family and friends,” she confirmed to PEOPLE. “We can’t wait to meet this little miracle!”
The couple was married last May and told the press they weren’t planning to become parents any time soon. But it looks like their plans have taken a different turn.
“It’s just so beautiful there and you get a whole new perspective on life, the things that really matter,” said Mowry-Housley about the couple’s recent trip to Africa. “Adam and I looked at each other and said, ‘Why wait?'”
Tamera is actually now in her second trimester and revealed that the first three months were a bit rocky with morning sickness and other prenatal issues. But now things are better and she’s looking forward to the rest of the journey.
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here