Last week’s episode was another ‘Jerry Springer’ scenario with enraged battles between Kesha and Tami, Tami and Suzie, and of course Evelyn and Jenn. Nothing new right?
Well Tami is a bit disturbed now saying the producers of the show are being biased and have edited scenes in favor of her enemy, making Tami look like the bully.
After the show aired, fans of were on Tami’s head, calling her who knows what and all kinds of names. But opinions could have been different if editing was done properly.
Tami called in to iPower Richmond to discuss her issue with the show’s editing. She said the ‘white girl’ comment to Kesha was taken completely out of context and made her look bad.
Check out the radio clip here.
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here