Last week’s episode was another ‘Jerry Springer’ scenario with enraged battles between Kesha and Tami, Tami and Suzie, and of course Evelyn and Jenn. Nothing new right?
Well Tami is a bit disturbed now saying the producers of the show are being biased and have edited scenes in favor of her enemy, making Tami look like the bully.
After the show aired, fans of were on Tami’s head, calling her who knows what and all kinds of names. But opinions could have been different if editing was done properly.
Tami called in to iPower Richmond to discuss her issue with the show’s editing. She said the ‘white girl’ comment to Kesha was taken completely out of context and made her look bad.
Check out the radio clip here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- One-Year-Old Dies, After Being Shot in the Face in Compton
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here