*Now that people are beginning to completely protest the drama filled cat fight of a show “Basketball Wives,” one of its stars, Tami Roman, is sort of pointing the blame on the producers for making it what it is … as if she and her cohorts ain’t got nothin’ to do with it.
She also defended the show and justified its continuation, saying that it could cost some blacks their jobs.
“I think that the opposition to call for the show to be cancelled will end the employment of several African-American women who have no creative control. Why not call out the people who make the decisions about what is aired. Call out Shed Media. Call out VH1 because I will join that battle,” Tami told S2S. “Why call for several people to be unemployed that really have nothing to do with the creative process?”
Allegedly, she and her colleagues have had discussions about bringing more positivity to the show. But there’s little room for change.
“I have thought about leaving,” she said. “I would love to see a season 5 where VH1 and Shed Media are called out to show more positive things that we’re doing and show us how we are 90 percent of the time, instead of how we are 10 percent of the time. I would love to see the brand in and of itself go out on a more positive note.”
Unlike last season, Tami hasn’t been involved in any physical altercations this season, but she’s not willing to pass judgement on those who have such as Evelyn and Nia.
“We show our flaws. We learn and develop as individuals. I can’t judge Evelyn [Lozada]. She has to work toward change. People don’t give us the benefit of the doubt or take that into consideration,” she said. “Did Evelyn need to run over the table? Maybe not. Did Nia have to go over and slap Jennifer? Maybe not. I still don’t believe that warrants this big all-out movement against women who are really just showing our lives.”
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Misty Copeland to Make Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town’
- WATCH: Bruno Mars and the Obamas Jam to 'Uptown Funk' on July 4th at the White House
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here