When you ask many viewers and look at Twitter feeds on the night’s when the show airs, everyone seems to love Tami Roman.
Because many love her realness and her flaws as well. She’s so exciting to watch by many with her drinking issues and sudden spurts of anger. She’s also the type to throw down in a fight whenever she feels disrespected. As ignorant as it sounds, it makes for good tv and people love it.
So, we decided to educate you a bit on Tami with 5 facts you didn’t know about her.
1. Tami the VJ?
After landing the Real World opportunity, Tami got other jobs with MTV serving as a relief VJ she has worked as a relief VJ on “Beach MTV,” “MTV Jams,” “Primetime MTV” and “Rude Awakening.”
2. Tami the Author?
Tami is currently writing her autobiographical memoir entitled “The B.I.T.C.H. Chronicles”. “The B.I.T.C.H. Chronicles” is an in depth, no holds barred look at Tami’s real world.
3. The Real World
In her teenager years, she entertained a modeling career until the age of 22 when she landed a role on the prized MTV reality show “The Real World.”
After her mother divorced Tami’s father, the family went through troubles as they ended up homeless for 6 months and forced to live on the street. Tami didn’t attend her prom and almost didn’t participate in graduation ceremony because she couldn’t afford her cap and gown.
5. Real Name
Tami’s birth name is Tami Akbar as her mother was married to a man of Muslim faith.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here