The film is now a featured project of TDJ Enterprises and Independents.
“Stories like ‘Winnie’ and ‘A Million Colours’ are important historically and socially. Collaborations like this offer us a unique ability to provide the global community a window into African culture through the creation of quality content,” said T.D. Jakes. “TDJ Enterprises is excited to work with creative professionals like producer André Pieterse and others to bridge the cultural divide and fuel a freedom of expression that produces dynamic films.”
TDJ will be in charge of the producing aspect of the filmmaking and ensure effective marketing and distribution.
The company has had great success with recent hit films like “jumping the Broom” and the “Woman Thou Art Loosed” franchise.
Since “Winnie” is basically finished, this goes as a sigh of relief for those involved with the film. Now the story can be told and it’s about time.
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here