For one, L. J. Reynolds is no longer the man in charge as either the group’s lead singer or its business manager as he described his duties when we profiled him back in September of 2011. The group is now called The Dramatics featuring Willie Ford
Secondly, the group is now under the control of the “Estate of Ron Banks” which is run by the widow of the late Ron Banks, Sandra Banks. Mr. Banks, the group’s famed falsetto/co-lead singer and original member, died in 2010 from a heart attack.
Get more info at TheDramatics.net.
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Pulled from TV Land Over Confederate Flag Car
- National Action Network to Convene Members of Congress, Administration and Civil Rights Leaders for a Legislative & Policy Conference on Capitol Hill
- Flo Rida Pulls Out of Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump Comments
- Obama Crashes FLOTUS' Girl Scout Campfire: 'What Are You Doing in My Yard?'
- FBI: Lightning May Have Caused Fire at Mt. Zion AME Church
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here