Rapper/MC The Game is a dag gone angel these days. Who knew?!
TMC notes that just 4 months after stopping a concert to fight a guy in the crowd, he stopped a concert to SAVE someone (and TMZ has the footage).
It all went down on March 18th — The Game was in the middle of his performance at The Observatory in Santa Ana, CA … when a concertgoer passed out in the crowd.
Game immediately jumped into action — slamming the brakes on the show to make sure the kid was okay.
The footage is pretty intense — the kid comes to for a quick moment … asking for water … then falls limp AGAIN, passing out cold for the second time.
Several other concertgoers rushed to the guy’s aid — but before long, he had regained consciousness again … this time for good … and the show went on.
Check out the clip — Game offers one possible cure for the kid’s condition, but we REALLY don’t recommend it …
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Bay Area Man Finds Twenty Dollars and Uses it to Win $1 Million!
- Health: Is Your Pee Trying to Tell You Something?
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here