Rapper/MC The Game is a dag gone angel these days. Who knew?!
TMC notes that just 4 months after stopping a concert to fight a guy in the crowd, he stopped a concert to SAVE someone (and TMZ has the footage).
It all went down on March 18th — The Game was in the middle of his performance at The Observatory in Santa Ana, CA … when a concertgoer passed out in the crowd.
Game immediately jumped into action — slamming the brakes on the show to make sure the kid was okay.
The footage is pretty intense — the kid comes to for a quick moment … asking for water … then falls limp AGAIN, passing out cold for the second time.
Several other concertgoers rushed to the guy’s aid — but before long, he had regained consciousness again … this time for good … and the show went on.
Check out the clip — Game offers one possible cure for the kid’s condition, but we REALLY don’t recommend it …
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here