But studios and critics are anticipating a blockbuster hit on April 20.
It’s a different breed of writing with a whole new spin. On top of the popularity attached to the book, the film features Gabrielle Union and Terrence J, among others.
During a recent talk at Florida A&M University, the film’s producer, Will Packer, revealed that when “TLAM” was test-screened for audiences twice late last year, it scored off the charts (96% the first time, and a whopping 99% the second).
He also said that Think Like a Man is the highest test-scoring film in the history of Sony Screen Gems.
Upon opening at the box office, don’t be surprised if “Think Like a Man” comes out on top. By the way, it’s only competition will be Disney’s “Chimpanzees” and the romantic drama, “The Lucky One” starring Zac Efron.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Bishop Eddie Long To Discuss Struggles During Sex Scandal on ‘Steve Harvey’
- Erica Campbell: 'I Didn't Takeover' Yolanda Adams' Radio Slot [EUR Exclusive]
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here