But studios and critics are anticipating a blockbuster hit on April 20.
It’s a different breed of writing with a whole new spin. On top of the popularity attached to the book, the film features Gabrielle Union and Terrence J, among others.
During a recent talk at Florida A&M University, the film’s producer, Will Packer, revealed that when “TLAM” was test-screened for audiences twice late last year, it scored off the charts (96% the first time, and a whopping 99% the second).
He also said that Think Like a Man is the highest test-scoring film in the history of Sony Screen Gems.
Upon opening at the box office, don’t be surprised if “Think Like a Man” comes out on top. By the way, it’s only competition will be Disney’s “Chimpanzees” and the romantic drama, “The Lucky One” starring Zac Efron.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Hot Rumor: The Entire ‘L&HH: Atlanta’ Cast Has Been Fired!
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here