But studios and critics are anticipating a blockbuster hit on April 20.
It’s a different breed of writing with a whole new spin. On top of the popularity attached to the book, the film features Gabrielle Union and Terrence J, among others.
During a recent talk at Florida A&M University, the film’s producer, Will Packer, revealed that when “TLAM” was test-screened for audiences twice late last year, it scored off the charts (96% the first time, and a whopping 99% the second).
He also said that Think Like a Man is the highest test-scoring film in the history of Sony Screen Gems.
Upon opening at the box office, don’t be surprised if “Think Like a Man” comes out on top. By the way, it’s only competition will be Disney’s “Chimpanzees” and the romantic drama, “The Lucky One” starring Zac Efron.
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here