But studios and critics are anticipating a blockbuster hit on April 20.
It’s a different breed of writing with a whole new spin. On top of the popularity attached to the book, the film features Gabrielle Union and Terrence J, among others.
During a recent talk at Florida A&M University, the film’s producer, Will Packer, revealed that when “TLAM” was test-screened for audiences twice late last year, it scored off the charts (96% the first time, and a whopping 99% the second).
He also said that Think Like a Man is the highest test-scoring film in the history of Sony Screen Gems.
Upon opening at the box office, don’t be surprised if “Think Like a Man” comes out on top. By the way, it’s only competition will be Disney’s “Chimpanzees” and the romantic drama, “The Lucky One” starring Zac Efron.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here