But studios and critics are anticipating a blockbuster hit on April 20.
It’s a different breed of writing with a whole new spin. On top of the popularity attached to the book, the film features Gabrielle Union and Terrence J, among others.
During a recent talk at Florida A&M University, the film’s producer, Will Packer, revealed that when “TLAM” was test-screened for audiences twice late last year, it scored off the charts (96% the first time, and a whopping 99% the second).
He also said that Think Like a Man is the highest test-scoring film in the history of Sony Screen Gems.
Upon opening at the box office, don’t be surprised if “Think Like a Man” comes out on top. By the way, it’s only competition will be Disney’s “Chimpanzees” and the romantic drama, “The Lucky One” starring Zac Efron.
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here