*The upcoming film “Think Like A Man” addresses several issues from Steve Harvey’s bestselling romance advice book “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man.”
One such issue is that of the so-called “90-day rule.” In the book, Harvey explains that women should institute this rule of holding onto the ‘cookie’ for a 90-day probationary period, just as companies hold out on a benefit package for new employees for a 90-day period.
One of the film’s stars, BET’s Terrence J, says while he’s biased because he’s currently in a long-term relationship (with supermodel Selita Ebanks), he does believe that women should institute the 90-day rule – here’s why according to Terrence:
“I have like friends that work with me at the job and people that I know of and they’re young, maybe 21, 22 years old and they get into these failed relationships because they’re having sex too early. And so I want to tell my baby sisters ‘no you need to wait, you need to make him wait’ … and so now it’s good in that regard that we can say ‘hey read the book, watch the movie,’ and you see the difference in Megan Good’s character on making a man wait, as opposed to giving it up on the first date.”
Find out what other Steve Harvey’s relationship advice gets put to the test on the big screen when “Think Like a Man” opens nationwide in theaters this Friday, April 20.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here