*The upcoming film “Think Like A Man” addresses several issues from Steve Harvey’s bestselling romance advice book “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man.”
One such issue is that of the so-called “90-day rule.” In the book, Harvey explains that women should institute this rule of holding onto the ‘cookie’ for a 90-day probationary period, just as companies hold out on a benefit package for new employees for a 90-day period.
One of the film’s stars, BET’s Terrence J, says while he’s biased because he’s currently in a long-term relationship (with supermodel Selita Ebanks), he does believe that women should institute the 90-day rule – here’s why according to Terrence:
“I have like friends that work with me at the job and people that I know of and they’re young, maybe 21, 22 years old and they get into these failed relationships because they’re having sex too early. And so I want to tell my baby sisters ‘no you need to wait, you need to make him wait’ … and so now it’s good in that regard that we can say ‘hey read the book, watch the movie,’ and you see the difference in Megan Good’s character on making a man wait, as opposed to giving it up on the first date.”
Find out what other Steve Harvey’s relationship advice gets put to the test on the big screen when “Think Like a Man” opens nationwide in theaters this Friday, April 20.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here