*Toni Braxton is reconsidering her career in reality television.
The singer confirmed that she’s going to be seen a lot less on season 3 of “Braxton Family Values.”
During a chat with Wendy Williams she admitted that she’s ready to take it easy on the whole bit.
“We’re contemplating,” Toni admitted. “You know, it’s demanding. It’s a little bit invasive.”
She’s not sure if leaving the show is the correct choice at this point, but she definitely knows that it’s time to take a step back.
“I love the show. I love my sisters. I have a new album and I want to promote that,” Toni explained. “Just downsizing a little bit. I won’t be completely gone.”
Toni Braxton on Wendy Williams | Autism… by Ashley_Miller_3
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here