*Toni Braxton is reconsidering her career in reality television.
The singer confirmed that she’s going to be seen a lot less on season 3 of “Braxton Family Values.”
During a chat with Wendy Williams she admitted that she’s ready to take it easy on the whole bit.
“We’re contemplating,” Toni admitted. “You know, it’s demanding. It’s a little bit invasive.”
She’s not sure if leaving the show is the correct choice at this point, but she definitely knows that it’s time to take a step back.
“I love the show. I love my sisters. I have a new album and I want to promote that,” Toni explained. “Just downsizing a little bit. I won’t be completely gone.”
Toni Braxton on Wendy Williams | Autism… by Ashley_Miller_3
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here