*Toni Braxton is reconsidering her career in reality television.
The singer confirmed that she’s going to be seen a lot less on season 3 of “Braxton Family Values.”
During a chat with Wendy Williams she admitted that she’s ready to take it easy on the whole bit.
“We’re contemplating,” Toni admitted. “You know, it’s demanding. It’s a little bit invasive.”
She’s not sure if leaving the show is the correct choice at this point, but she definitely knows that it’s time to take a step back.
“I love the show. I love my sisters. I have a new album and I want to promote that,” Toni explained. “Just downsizing a little bit. I won’t be completely gone.”
Toni Braxton on Wendy Williams | Autism… by Ashley_Miller_3
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here