*Toni Braxton is reconsidering her career in reality television.
The singer confirmed that she’s going to be seen a lot less on season 3 of “Braxton Family Values.”
During a chat with Wendy Williams she admitted that she’s ready to take it easy on the whole bit.
“We’re contemplating,” Toni admitted. “You know, it’s demanding. It’s a little bit invasive.”
She’s not sure if leaving the show is the correct choice at this point, but she definitely knows that it’s time to take a step back.
“I love the show. I love my sisters. I have a new album and I want to promote that,” Toni explained. “Just downsizing a little bit. I won’t be completely gone.”
Toni Braxton on Wendy Williams | Autism… by Ashley_Miller_3
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here