*Toni Braxton is reconsidering her career in reality television.
The singer confirmed that she’s going to be seen a lot less on season 3 of “Braxton Family Values.”
During a chat with Wendy Williams she admitted that she’s ready to take it easy on the whole bit.
“We’re contemplating,” Toni admitted. “You know, it’s demanding. It’s a little bit invasive.”
She’s not sure if leaving the show is the correct choice at this point, but she definitely knows that it’s time to take a step back.
“I love the show. I love my sisters. I have a new album and I want to promote that,” Toni explained. “Just downsizing a little bit. I won’t be completely gone.”
Toni Braxton on Wendy Williams | Autism… by Ashley_Miller_3
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here